Fear of Rejection

Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fear of Rejection

Originally Posted by zee004
HI, Can some one help me about the same problem. MY story is like this:
I applied on the basis of political asylum to Canada in 2001. My case was refused in 2003 and left the Canada. Since that I am living in Pakistan and working as Accountant. A couple of years ago I found that I had been issued the deportation order from canada. My question is whether my case will be affected because I have to tell them. I have no criminal record in canada and I can give them police certificate that is not problem.

I talked to Canadian immigration authorities and that said there deportation order is not a crime and I am even allowed to go back canada after applying the authorization of return so I hope I will not have a serious problem from DIAC either but please help I am confused.

My second question is that my olde passport has been expired four yerars ago and I do not have any record about my Canadian Claim. How should I prove to DIAC that I had been issued the deportation order from canada because I have not received since I am living in pakistan
I suggest you ask your question in the Canadian Immigration Forum. This is the Australian Immigration Forum and we have no information on Canada.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

zee004 is an unknown quantity at this point

thnaks for your reply. But my question was simply that whether it will affect my application for skilled migration to australia, due to the factor that I have been applied for asylm to canada 7 years ago and I was refused and deported by them. I have all other requiremnet fullfilled for GSM.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:14 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

........my question was simply that whether it will affect my application for skilled migration to australia, ................
Yes it will. If your next question will be In what way shape or form - you can hire an agent with practical experience in this area of expertise and find out.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:16 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ajt
@Pollyana
I was just commenting on how realistic the chances for him to get caught are!

but you are right ( as always)...if he gets caught then hes done in

Cheers!
You are implying that if chances of getting caught are remote, then it is OK to lie?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 12:17 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

thnaks for your reply. But my question was simply that whether it will affect my application for skilled migration to australia, due to the factor that I have been applied for asylm to canada 7 years ago and I was refused and deported by them. I have all other requiremnet fullfilled for GSM.
You asked this same question in your own thread last week. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611894

Did you not like the answers you got in that thread? Really, it's simple. Tell the truth. The penalties for lying on your application are not nice.