Wikiposts

family tree/ birth certs/ 139 sponsored!

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all
Smile family tree/ birth certs/ 139 sponsored!

Hi everyone! this is just a quickie question -

I have a family tree to show the link from my partner to his cousin (who is sponsoring usi n oz) so its kind of like this:

my partner - his father - his sister - her daughter (our sponsor)

I have certified birth certs for everyone in this link - APART from my partners fathers sister (our sponsors mum)

She has a marriage certfictae but no birth cert. will this suffice or will we need to get one for her (bit of a squeeze on time!)

i hope this isnt too confusing and someone can let me know what they think!

Thanks so much guys! LOL x
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: family tree/ birth certs/ 139 sponsored!

Originally Posted by neepneeps
Hi everyone! this is just a quickie question -

I have a family tree to show the link from my partner to his cousin (who is sponsoring usi n oz) so its kind of like this:

my partner - his father - his sister - her daughter (our sponsor)

I have certified birth certs for everyone in this link - APART from my partners fathers sister (our sponsors mum)

She has a marriage certfictae but no birth cert. will this suffice or will we need to get one for her (bit of a squeeze on time!)

i hope this isnt too confusing and someone can let me know what they think!

Thanks so much guys! LOL x
I think you will need to get a copy, its easily done and some places you can do it online or by telephone. A bit of a delay now will save more time later.

Jo
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 3:29 am
Just Joined

Damian & Sally will become famous soon enoughDamian & Sally will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by joho
I think you will need to get a copy, its easily done and some places you can do it online or by telephone. A bit of a delay now will save more time later.

Jo
You need to show proof that the aunt and your partners father have the same parents and only the birth certificate will prove that they are brother and sister. If she was born in the UK you shouldn't have a problem as long as you know where and when she was born. Anyone can apply for a copy of another persons birth certificate as its a public record. The registry office will normally supply one on the spot for about £7. If you can't go in person write to them and send a cheque. Usually takes a couple of days but it will be a certified copy so you can send it straight off.

Good Luck
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all

thanks guys thats so helpful - i didnt know that i could get them from the registry office so thats good news. Thanks!! xx
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neepneeps
thanks guys thats so helpful - i didnt know that i could get them from the registry office so thats good news. Thanks!! xx
If you ring the registry office where her birth was registered and give her date of birth, where born and name you can sometimes pay by debit card and they will send it to you within a couple of days. I did it with my parents marriage cert and dads birth cert.

But for my sons they wouldnt do it over the phone and I had to go in fill a form in and wait 10 mins whilst they wrote it out.

Last edited by CathnPaul; Mar 3rd 2006 at 7:27 am.