family sponsorship invitation

Old Sep 17th 2013, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

momin.jaweed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default family sponsorship invitation

Hello
I would like to know how many invitation DICA has issued sponsorship from an eligible relative living in victoria
Old Sep 17th 2013, 5:49 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: family sponsorship invitation

Originally Posted by momin.jaweed
Hello
I would like to know how many invitation DICA has issued sponsorship from an eligible relative living in victoria
All published results are on Skill Select - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ under the reports tab. I'm not sure if it give info on family sponsored versus regional sponsored.
Old Sep 17th 2013, 6:02 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
DIAC. The department is DIAC, not DICA.
Old Sep 17th 2013, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
All published results are on Skill Select - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ under the reports tab. I'm not sure if it give info on family sponsored versus regional sponsored.
Hello
I have submitted my EOI in family sponsorship. Do I need to fill the form and send it to Victoria state (address) or I have to send it after getting invitation

One of the requirements for the grant of your visa is that you are sponsored by an eligible relative sponsor living in a designated area of Australia. Your sponsor is to provide a declaration to the department that they will provide information and other settlement related support to you in the first two years of your stay in Australia. Your sponsor should complete 489 Sponsor's Declaration Form and send it to the office processing your visa application.
Old Sep 17th 2013, 9:46 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
I have submitted my EOI in family sponsorship. Do I need to fill the form and send it to Victoria state (address) or I have to send it after getting invitation

One of the requirements for the grant of your visa is that you are sponsored by an eligible relative sponsor living in a designated area of Australia. Your sponsor is to provide a declaration to the department that they will provide information and other settlement related support to you in the first two years of your stay in Australia. Your sponsor should complete 489 Sponsor's Declaration Form and send it to the office processing your visa application.
I read it as needing to be sent to DIAC, but couldn't see it on the document checklist.

Last edited by old.sparkles; Sep 17th 2013 at 6:54 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2013, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Default Sponsor's Declaration Form help requried

Hello
When do my brother who is sponsor me for 489 visa need to submit "489 Sponsor's Declaration Form" form

I mean at the time I am submiting EOI or after invitation
Old Sep 24th 2013, 7:21 am

Default Re: Sponsor's Declaration Form help requried

Hello
When do my brother who is sponsor me for 489 visa need to submit "489 Sponsor's Declaration Form" form

I mean at the time I am submiting EOI or after invitation
From the skill select site :

Sponsor's declaration

Since it asks for this declaration to go to the office processing the visa application, you would assume that would be after you have applied for a visa.
Old Sep 24th 2013, 7:25 am

Threads merged.

Please try and keep related questions in the same thread momin.jaweed. Also, if you are posting a new thread related to immigration, visas or similar, could you post in this section of the forum.

Thanks