Failed the TRA as expected!

Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Flixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to all
Default Failed the TRA as expected!

Hi all,
Got the letter this morning, we failed as expected, as you can imagine we are gutted even though we thought we would fail. (We only had a stat dec as evidence of training)
The other kick in the teeth is that up to 30th Sept they were sending back all the pathway D's along with the fee and documents, ours was signed for on the 28th Sept, but their acknowledgement letter was dated 2nd Oct, so they have not returned our docs or fee, i'm not bothered about the money, but we will have to get all that :curse: stuff certified again!!!
I don't know if it's worth emailing them, they have probably shredded it already!
The only positive is that at least they didn't keep us hanging on, it came back pretty quickly even with the postal strike.

Well, we will just have to wait to see if they open pathway D again, but time is running out, hubby is 44 in March
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:22 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Failed the TRA as expected!

Oh Flix........really sorry to hear that
I reckon you should get in touch with Alan Collett.......he's taken us under his wings now and he's great
You've been through enough these last few months....let someone else take the strain for you,
Good luck....and keep smiling
Beth x x
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your news.
I agree with Beth, an agent may well be able to help you with what step to take next.
Good luck

Sammy
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Oh :curse::curse::curse::curse:

Just saw your thread. I know you were expecting it, but that doesn't make it any easier does it? The worst thing is that they got your hopes up by cashing the cheque......

As Beth said, consulting Alan Collett would be a good idea.

Chin up and have a BIG drink tonight. You'll find a way in the end.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

Hi flixy,

Really sorry you failed TRA,
but if at first................
As Beth says it worth speaking to other agents..I really hope someone can help you.
Keep us posted
best wishes, Jay
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:33 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Fly Away......Flixy doesn't need any encouragement to have a good drink...LOL
Flix......get all of your frustrations out today.....kick the bin, throw the washing around the house etc......then get straight back into 'focus' mode and find that little bit of determination to get you one step closer!!!!
Easy to give up.....harder to keep plodding forwards.....trust me I know!
We're all here for you to have a good moan to........
Big hug ((((()))))
Beth x x
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:35 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flixy
Hi all,
Got the letter this morning, we failed as expected, as you can imagine we are gutted even though we thought we would fail. (We only had a stat dec as evidence of training)
The other kick in the teeth is that up to 30th Sept they were sending back all the pathway D's along with the fee and documents, ours was signed for on the 28th Sept, but their acknowledgement letter was dated 2nd Oct, so they have not returned our docs or fee, i'm not bothered about the money, but we will have to get all that :curse: stuff certified again!!!
I don't know if it's worth emailing them, they have probably shredded it already!
The only positive is that at least they didn't keep us hanging on, it came back pretty quickly even with the postal strike.

Well, we will just have to wait to see if they open pathway D again, but time is running out, hubby is 44 in March

PHONE THEM UP !!!!!

We failed TRA first time round... and I am here now, turned out to be a friggin stupid bit of signing etc...

Keep your pecker up, fingers n toes crossed. Good Luck

Steve n Co
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:38 am
Make it happen!!!!

Flix.....sending you some karma to lift your spirits again,
Beth x x
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Flixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to all

Thanks everybody, I feel sorry for poor hubby, I rang him when the letter arrived, I could see through the panel something about a review, so I knew we had failed, he told me to open it and now he has to work the rest of the day knowing that he has more TRA stuff ahead of him, he was so happy when it had all been sent, he thought his work on it was over!

And yes Beth you are right - I don't need an excuse to drink

I think I will ring them anyway, I doubt i'll sleep that well tonight
Old Oct 16th 2007, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everybody, I feel sorry for poor hubby, I rang him when the letter arrived, I could see through the panel something about a review, so I knew we had failed, he told me to open it and now he has to work the rest of the day knowing that he has more TRA stuff ahead of him, he was so happy when it had all been sent, he thought his work on it was over!

And yes Beth you are right - I don't need an excuse to drink

I think I will ring them anyway, I doubt i'll sleep that well tonight
sorry to hear your news Flix keep your chin up and as suggested get an agent to give you some advice

Good luck

Suexx
Old Oct 16th 2007, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry to hear your bad news, chin up and dont give up - Have a chat with Go Matilda as a few have said on here, they are brilliant with skills assesments. dont throw in the towel and keep going
Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Flixy

I am so sorry. As everyone has said though don't give up.

You can pummel Aussie employers with o/h's cv and try to get out on a 457.

Give Alan a bell as well. You've come too far to stop now.

Sending you "karma" by the bucket load.

Trish
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:14 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Flixy........hope you're not sitting in the corner swigging a bottle of something!!!!!!!
Get up, dust yourself down and start again!!!!!!!
YOU LISTENING???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

hi flixy we failed last week and wasn't expecting it it is so upseting !! but we are going to phone tonight also as its really playing on our minds.

keep trying all the best karen
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

nell71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

unlucky flixy

we had our stuff returned last month under pathway d so i know how you feel.

give ian harrop a ring. we did and he says that it should not be to difficult to get us through on pathway b

dont let it get you down at least you know what not to do next time !!

better luck next time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.