Eye Exam - Medical Exam

Old Apr 2nd 2010, 12:44 am
Just Joined

linus_sp is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Eye Exam - Medical Exam

Hi

I am on the last steps of my application (175). I have got all the documents, ACS letter, etc. Today I undergone the medical exams.

However during the exam the doctor said that I have less than 50% of vision in one of my eyes. I have explained to him that I was using my old glasses because I am still waiting for my contact lenses (I have more than 4.5 degree). He said that doesn't matter, that with my glasses I got less than 50% in one eye and he would write that on my form.

I would like to know if my application can be not approved because I tested less than 50% vision on my left eye.

Cheers
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

cash money is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eye Exam - Medical Exam

Originally Posted by linus_sp
Hi

I am on the last steps of my application (175). I have got all the documents, ACS letter, etc. Today I undergone the medical exams.

However during the exam the doctor said that I have less than 50% of vision in one of my eyes. I have explained to him that I was using my old glasses because I am still waiting for my contact lenses (I have more than 4.5 degree). He said that doesn't matter, that with my glasses I got less than 50% in one eye and he would write that on my form.

I would like to know if my application can be not approved because I tested less than 50% vision on my left eye.

Cheers
I don't think you will have any problems as long as it's corrected by your lenses and no major medical bills will be required once you are in Aussie.Good Luck Mate