Wikiposts

Extension granted

Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Extension granted

I have today received the news that I have gained an extention to the time limit to make my $100 capital investment. It was due today, but I now have until mid January.

In fact DIMIA asked if mid Jan would be okay or do I need more time? That to me confirms what my agent has said all along; that they are not strict and as long as you keep them informed they are flexible. This goes against the general rule of thumb that you get 30 days then can only apply for another 30 days extension; after which you are given no extra time whatsoever.

So for all you people in the same situation and needing to raise the cash, dont worry.

By the way, we are expecting to complete our house sale in the next couple of weeks, so mid Jan is more than enough.