Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Experiences with Skills Australia Need Expo

Experiences with Skills Australia Need Expo

Old Aug 10th 2010, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

jegentom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Experiences with Skills Australia Need Expo

Good afternoon

On September 21/22. Australia's Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) will hold an Skills Australia Needs expo in London. You need to register and get an invitiation to attend. Provided I get the invitation I consider attending.

How are your experiences with this event? I am hoping to be able to meet employers and to get other relevant contacts and information concerning my planned immigration as a skilled worker.

Any information would be appreciated.

Regards

Thomas
Old Aug 10th 2010, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice
Default Re: Experiences with Skills Australia Need Expo

Originally Posted by jegentom
Good afternoon

On September 21/22. Australia's Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) will hold an Skills Australia Needs expo in London. You need to register and get an invitiation to attend. Provided I get the invitation I consider attending.

How are your experiences with this event? I am hoping to be able to meet employers and to get other relevant contacts and information concerning my planned immigration as a skilled worker.

Any information would be appreciated.

Regards

Thomas
Ive been to quite a few expos and they are not really good looking for jobs, because the employers recieves and talks to many people during the day.

but good to get informatin, and to speak to directly to the states. also assessment bodies as well
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Family S is an unknown quantity at this point

Same question here.
Is this Expo any different from other expo's and did anyone ever got an 457 visa job offer on this expo??
Old Aug 10th 2010, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

The one I went to was a complete waste of time, in terms of employment they were only interested in the medical profession.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

We have done one formal Govt. expo.

Some useful State info but mainly a medical professionals job market.

The more general pay to attend ones are more valuable but the informations is variable and it does depend who you speak to ..

Just our experience.