EXCUSE ME - I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:59 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EXCUSE ME - I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

grinning like a cheshire cat here - you must feel the same....WOW and WOW again.

Good luck with the big move Kat xxx
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys I havent stopped smiling and singing all day!! God knows how i got through the day at work But i did and i handed in my resignation - leave on 23rd nov and fingers crossed fly on 26th!! passports have been despatched for the magic visa ad whne they back will get flights book - house due to complete on 14th (fingers crossed) I am so damned happy and excited My bottle of champagne been chilling since April so it gonna go down really well tonight!! OOOOh what else?? georgie babe rang me at 2.10am this morning (that man has a seriously sexy voice )
I am just completely lost for words. Tonight i celebrate tomorrow i get back to the logistics of it all
Good luck everyone else - it will be you soon and you will feel this good too
BRING IT ON - THE STARKIES ARE ARMED AND READY TO TAKE ON OZ WITH ALL ITS UPS AND DOWNS
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:42 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=daunted;5484250georgie babe rang me at 2.10am this morning (that man has a seriously sexy voice )[/QUOTE]

There are a few of us ladies on BE that think Agent 007 The Lombard has a seriously sexy voice

I do feel that he needs to start a new business selling DVD's of himself telling stories - we could call it 'Storytime with George' or something.

We could all buy them and listen to him on the train....

Phew, I have come over all hot and bothered now!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

WOOWWW how did i miss this ? thank god for FB !

well done Mandy
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:51 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
WE GOT IT!!! anyone fancy some champagne???
many congrats hun!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:11 pm
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys I havent stopped smiling and singing all day!! God knows how i got through the day at work But i did and i handed in my resignation - leave on 23rd nov and fingers crossed fly on 26th!! passports have been despatched for the magic visa ad whne they back will get flights book - house due to complete on 14th (fingers crossed) I am so damned happy and excited My bottle of champagne been chilling since April so it gonna go down really well tonight!! OOOOh what else?? georgie babe rang me at 2.10am this morning (that man has a seriously sexy voice
I am just completely lost for words. Tonight i celebrate tomorrow i get back to the logistics of it all
Good luck everyone else - it will be you soon and you will feel this good too
BRING IT ON - THE STARKIES ARE ARMED AND READY TO TAKE ON OZ WITH ALL ITS UPS AND DOWNS

congrats mandy, now it gets really interesting, we fly a week tomorrow, and the last few weeks have been hectic to say the least, so i know only too well what its going to be like for you, good luck chuck
Old Oct 29th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations...Fantastic news, good luck with your big move
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy, Mandy, Mandy!!!!!!!!!
WoooHoooooooo!!!!!

I'm sooo happy for you!! Well done hon, we fly with Sing air on the 25th and leave SIN on the 27th at 0955.. you on any of those?? cos if you are change the flights cos i've got the 3 little boys with the biggest and loudest mouths in the world!! we could get pissed on the free ale while the OH's look after the kids!!

nice one mandy! lots of love S-j xxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa_Mick is on a distinguished road

Congratulations DauntedReally pleased for you. Isn't it a wonderful feeling!Lisa
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

lucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the rough

WE GOT IT!!! anyone fancy some champagne???
Congratulations !!!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wendy
O MY GOD!!! Well chuffed for you. What a fantastic belated 40th birthday present for you! whoooo. so pleased. Good luck hun. x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Mandy, Mandy, Mandy!!!!!!!!!
WoooHoooooooo!!!!!

I'm sooo happy for you!! Well done hon, we fly with Sing air on the 25th and leave SIN on the 27th at 0955.. you on any of those?? cos if you are change the flights cos i've got the 3 little boys with the biggest and loudest mouths in the world!! we could get pissed on the free ale while the OH's look after the kids!!

nice one mandy! lots of love S-j xxxxxxxxxx
NOt sure soc i cant see straigh t right now but i think that is our flight too party all the way to perth
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:38 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
I'll put a towel on the beach for you
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Congratulations!
I'll put a towel on the beach for you
cool and please stick a bottle of wine in chiller for me i gonna need it i thingk
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

cool and please stick a bottle of wine in chiller for me i gonna need it i thingk
Hi Daunted,

you sound like you're having a top evening! Hope that bottle of bubbly went down smoothly!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.