Wikiposts

eVisitor visa....how long?

Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

claire-n-tel will become famous soon enoughclaire-n-tel will become famous soon enough
Default eVisitor visa....how long?

Morning!

Just wondering, I applied online last night for an e visitor visa. My 457 visa cannot be granted until 4 weeks prior to my employment start date so another 3 weeks away. I've spoken to my CO who says it is fine to go in on a visitor visa and has made a note on my file. SO how long will the e visitor visa take to come through?? I had a feeling when we did one before i got an email almost instantly, i might be wrong about that tho. Any ideas anyone??

Claire
Old Mar 13th 2009, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

DaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to all
Default Re: eVisitor visa....how long?

When we applied for ours to visit this year it came through in a couple of hours. Maybe you can go on the website again to check progress?
Old Mar 13th 2009, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

claire-n-tel will become famous soon enoughclaire-n-tel will become famous soon enough
Default Re: eVisitor visa....how long?

Originally Posted by DaveandLinda
When we applied for ours to visit this year it came through in a couple of hours. Maybe you can go on the website again to check progress?
Thanks Dave and Lisa!

It came through last night, took a bit longer because of the visa that is already in.....so flights booked now and we are on our way next week!!

Thanks for the reply!

Claire