Wikiposts

Evidences of Marriage

Old Apr 3rd 2010, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

f4fred is on a distinguished road
Default Evidences of Marriage

Hi all,

Can anyone please advise, what i need to show as proof of my marriage?

I have a marriage registration certificate and my name on my wife's passport and id card. What else is needed?

Please let me know what some of you have attached to your apps in this regard.

Thanks,

Fred, F.
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Evidences of Marriage

Marriage certificate should do the trick.
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by f4fred
Hi all,

Can anyone please advise, what i need to show as proof of my marriage?

I have a marriage registration certificate and my name on my wife's passport and id card. What else is needed?

Please let me know what some of you have attached to your apps in this regard.

Thanks,

Fred, F.

Your "marriage registration certificate" is enough to proof your marriage.
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the original marriage certificate is enough. If not english, then also attach its english translation.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

In my case, my agent asked for following,
1. Marrage Certificate
2. Photos of the wedding
3. Invitation cards of the wedding
Old Apr 4th 2010, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muditha
In my case, my agent asked for following,
1. Marrage Certificate
2. Photos of the wedding
3. Invitation cards of the wedding
DIAC requirement is only Marriage Certificate. If DIAC is not satisfied with the certificate then they may ask for photos, movie, cards etc.
However in my case only certificate was sufficient as an evidence of marriage.