EOI Submitted

Old Oct 20th 2014, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

shaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default EOI Submitted

I submitted my EOI for a 189 Visa on 10th October 2014. I have had a look on the website and i am led to believe that invitations are done on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month. Can someone clarify this process and advise how long you usually wait for an invite? I submitted my Visa as an Electrician code 3411 with 60 Points.

Cheers,
Ian
Old Oct 20th 2014, 9:26 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI Submitted

Originally Posted by shaw86
I submitted my EOI for a 189 Visa on 10th October 2014. I have had a look on the website and i am led to believe that invitations are done on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month. Can someone clarify this process and advise how long you usually wait for an invite? I submitted my Visa as an Electrician code 3411 with 60 Points.

Cheers,
Ian
Results from past invitation rounds can be found on skill select. This is the latest results - SkillSelect - 22 September 2014 round results

Don't think you'll be waiting long
Old Oct 20th 2014, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

shaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks old sparkles. Hopefully the invite should come through Next Monday. Fingers crossed! I've not done much research of this stage of the visa application so I'm struggling a little understanding what it all means! Lol.
Cheers
Ian
Old Oct 20th 2014, 10:13 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks old sparkles. Hopefully the invite should come through Next Monday. Fingers crossed! I've not done much research of this stage of the visa application so I'm struggling a little understanding what it all means! Lol.
Cheers
Ian
If you do get an invite, you have 60 days to make the application. There is a document checklist on skill select that covers everything that you need to upload too
Old Oct 20th 2014, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

I've been through the checklist and i am 99% sure i have all my paperwork together electronically ready to send. Im just struggling to see what the round results published on the skill select website actually mean and how it relates to my EOI invite.
Old Oct 20th 2014, 11:06 am

I've been through the checklist and i am 99% sure i have all my paperwork together electronically ready to send. Im just struggling to see what the round results published on the skill select website actually mean and how it relates to my EOI invite.
The invitation round was 22/9. Looking at the chart, of the 1350 invitations for 189 visas, just under 900 were for 60 point EOI's. Also, if you scroll down, the cut off point for invitations shows that the last 60 point EOI to be invited was lodged 20/09 at 2:19pm. You wont be waiting long - the next round is 27/10
Old Oct 20th 2014, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Thank you Old Sparkles. I understand it now!
Old Oct 20th 2014, 11:36 am

Thank you Old Sparkles. I understand it now!
No worries
Old Oct 26th 2014, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Just got the invite. Whoop Whoop!
Old Oct 26th 2014, 8:55 pm

Just got the invite. Whoop Whoop!
Congrats Shaw
Old Oct 28th 2014, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Just completed my Visa Application. God uploading your documents is hard work!!!! Glad its done, now the waiting game begins.