Wikiposts

Entitlement Details

Old Apr 7th 2009, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

liamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura about
Default Entitlement Details

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone can shed any light - we applied for our 176 online July 08 and have been constantly checking the online application on DIMIA website. Initially it stated 'processing commenced' for what seemed like 100 years!! Today I received an email stating that SA has sent our details over and there is now 'Entitlement details' at the bottom of the DIMIA page.

Does this mean we have a case officer yet??

Lia
Old Apr 7th 2009, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

Peter Moss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Entitlement Details

Hi Lia,

Unless you have a file number 2008/xxxxx you are still in the queue. Are you family sponsored ?

regards,

Peter
Old Apr 7th 2009, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

liamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Peter Moss
Hi Lia,

Unless you have a file number 2008/xxxxx you are still in the queue. Are you family sponsored ?

regards,

Peter

Hi Peter

No we have been sponsored by SA government..
Old Apr 7th 2009, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Peter Moss is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are state sponsored then you should contact your sponsor to check that the declaration form you should have signed has been lodged with DIAC. This has been a hold up with many applications.

Regards,

Peter
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:41 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liamcnaught
Hi all

Just wondered if anyone can shed any light - we applied for our 176 online July 08 and have been constantly checking the online application on DIMIA website. Initially it stated 'processing commenced' for what seemed like 100 years!! Today I received an email stating that SA has sent our details over and there is now 'Entitlement details' at the bottom of the DIMIA page.

Lia
when you try clicking on it, what is coming up? this link appeared on my page after the visa has been granted and showed details of the grant.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

tonyree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by newjersey
when you try clicking on it, what is coming up? this link appeared on my page after the visa has been granted and showed details of the grant.
That window does not mean anything as far as processing is concerned. In my case I applied for the visa in feb 2008 and that window appeared in may 2008 and was excited hoping i was getting close. I only got my application processed further this year on 13/03/2009.

it does however reflect the status of your visa i.e wheather you have been granted a visa or not. Send a post application inquiry checking the status of your application.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tonyree
That window does not mean anything as far as processing is concerned. In my case I applied for the visa in feb 2008 and that window appeared in may 2008 and was excited hoping i was getting close. I only got my application processed further this year on 13/03/2009.

it does however reflect the status of your visa i.e wheather you have been granted a visa or not. Send a post application inquiry checking the status of your application.
thanks for your reply......here's to the waiting!!!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

kavin_oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by liamcnaught
Hi all

Lia
liamcnaught
Did you confirm from SA when did they sent your form 1100 to DIAC? As you said you applied in July08, by this time you should have got your visa.Usually states send form 1100 immediately to DIAC.I don't know about SA as my cousin has also requested them 4 days ago to send DIAC her 1100 form.Now there is Easter break so she hasn't got reply yet.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kavin_oz
liamcnaught
Did you confirm from SA when did they sent your form 1100 to DIAC? As you said you applied in July08, by this time you should have got your visa.Usually states send form 1100 immediately to DIAC.I don't know about SA as my cousin has also requested them 4 days ago to send DIAC her 1100 form.Now there is Easter break so she hasn't got reply yet.
I received an automated email on tues confirming details had been sent across. Surely this has not been the hold up? Considering we received our sponsorship 9 months ago. I just assumed that we were in the queue like everyone else and if a case officer was allocated then they would prompt SA for info if required. Please tell me that our file has been sitting on a desk waiting for paperwork!!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

If you haven't received such kind of email before, It means SA sent your confirmation now.SA informs once they forward your form 1100. May be your application was gone stuck or may be they forgot to send (its my assumption)
But this is very strange why they sent this acknowledgment now.

I heard once you grant sponsorship, your sponsoring state has no longer involvement with visa process.( plz correct me if I am wrong)

Yes hopefully you are almost there.After receiving form 1100 it takes 10 days to get CO.so fingers crossed.

If you go through the threads,people who have lodge their applications in Aug 2008 are been granted their visas.

Just a question, did you inform SA when you lodge your PR application back in July 08?

Last edited by kavin_oz; Apr 11th 2009 at 1:24 am.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

If you haven't received such kind of email before, It means SA sent your confirmation now.SA informs once they forward your form 1100. May be your application was gone stuck or may be they forgot to send (its my assumption)
But this is very strange why they sent this acknowledgment now.

I heard once you grant sponsorship, your sponsoring state has no longer involvement with visa process.( plz correct me if I am wrong)

Yes hopefully you are almost there.After receiving form 1100 it takes 10 days to get CO.so fingers crossed.

If you go through the threads,people who have lodge their applications in Aug 2008 are been granted their visas.

Just a question, did you inform SA when you lodge your PR application back in July 08?
We didn't frontload meds just in case....also had our 4th boy 11 weeks ago so not really been on top of things!!! However we have company taking us through the process and have been in regular contact. They didn't mention anything about the form not being sent over - I actually sent her a copy of the email this week. She made no comment!! Feeling totally frustrated now!!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

liamcnaught,

There is not need to worry, as state sponsorship thing is sorted out and DIAC has received SA acknowledgment. you will soon contacted by CO.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

liamcnaught,

There is not need to worry, as state sponsorship thing is sorted out and DIAC has received SA acknowledgment. you will soon contacted by CO.
Its just so frustrating when you see other applicants with co's and visa's who have applied months after us. It just seems as though our application has been lost somewhere along the line!!!!
Anyway fingers crossed and hopefully we will have some good news this week
Thanks for all your replies

Lia