Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) (Part 3....Dec 2010 onwards)

ENS Visa (121/856) (Part 3....Dec 2010 onwards)

Old Jun 30th 2011, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

idon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) (Part 3....Dec 2010 onwards)

Originally Posted by vikram singh rana
hi idion
mate a DRC is a checklist which the immigration department started using recently in oct 2010 only ens/rsms applications can use it although you are applying with all the documents upfront it does not mean that it is decesion ready DRC checklists signed by lawyers or migration agents help immigration to identify applications which are ready for decision so make sure you check and sight the checklist before your lawyer sends off your application [/B]
because i have seen couple of lawyers who dont even know about this system properly or are knowingly not ready to use DRCS because if immigration finds that the signed and certified application by lawyers are not actually decision ready they come in deep trouble
so the bottom line is sight the DRC checklist before application is sent off
regards
vikram
Hi Vikram, Thanks for your helpful info. Our lawyer from the Immigration Office has notified that the application is submitted today as a DRC Offshore application at the Sydney Immigration Office.

Do you know by any chance Offshore or Onshore DRC processing time will be much different? I suspect since the application is with Sydney Immigration Office which is the busiest of all processing centres it can take a while, plus the fact that it is Offshore.

So good to read happy and relieved comments from people who got their PRs recently. Definitely something to look forward to
Old Jul 1st 2011, 4:43 am
Just Joined

vikram singh rana is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by idon
Hi Vikram, Thanks for your helpful info. Our lawyer from the Immigration Office has notified that the application is submitted today as a DRC Offshore application at the Sydney Immigration Office.

Do you know by any chance Offshore or Onshore DRC processing time will be much different? I suspect since the application is with Sydney Immigration Office which is the busiest of all processing centres it can take a while, plus the fact that it is Offshore.

So good to read happy and relieved comments from people who got their PRs recently. Definitely something to look forward to
hi
idon if your application is drc you are looking at about 4 weeks processing
onshore or offshore does not make any difference you will get your visa very soon if it is a drc get ready for party and best off luck

best wishes
vikram
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 9:59 am
Just Joined

hi
idon if your application is drc you are looking at about 4 weeks processing
onshore or offshore does not make any difference you will get your visa very soon if it is a drc get ready for party and best off luck

best wishes
vikram
Thanks for Vikram! Are you also waiting for your application result?
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for Vikram! Are you also waiting for your application result?
lol no i already got my rsms visa 857 regeional sponsorship on 3 rd of june 2011
see this tread 2 pages back
vikram
Old Jul 4th 2011, 3:24 am
Just Joined

pommiebuyer is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been a long trip to get here - started in 2008 on my wife's 457. But 9 months in she was made redundant so I applied for a 457 with my firm. We then awaited another 2 years before company policy would allow me to apply for PR under the ENS through the company.We had our ENS (Form 785) approved by the DIAC four months ago, which was a relief as was then over 45yrs and needed an age exception.
We've now done our police checks, medicals (3rd time) and had everything dotted & crossed. We’re about to submit our 47ES form now.... last hurdle hopefully --- here goes
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

lol no i already got my rsms visa 857 regeional sponsorship on 3 rd of june 2011
see this tread 2 pages back
vikram
That's awesome, Congrats!
Old Jul 4th 2011, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

That's awesome, Congrats!
thank you idon
Old Jul 5th 2011, 3:32 am
Just Joined

laomashu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pommiebuyer
It's been a long trip to get here - started in 2008 on my wife's 457. But 9 months in she was made redundant so I applied for a 457 with my firm. We then awaited another 2 years before company policy would allow me to apply for PR under the ENS through the company.We had our ENS (Form 785) approved by the DIAC four months ago, which was a relief as was then over 45yrs and needed an age exception.
We've now done our police checks, medicals (3rd time) and had everything dotted & crossed. We’re about to submit our 47ES form now.... last hurdle hopefully --- here goes
hi pommiebuyer

I am in similar siuation like you, need to apply age exception, wondering waht sort information you acually have provided to support it.

Regards

Henry
Old Jul 5th 2011, 8:40 am
Just Joined

kami545 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello eveyone i am new to this forum i applied under 121 and submitted all doc and pcc in nov2010 and waiting for medical request can anyone tell me how long i wait in form 47es it is mention that you done your medical when you advise by your co i read many of you done your medical without co instruction i am very confused about that please reply if someone know about it

Last edited by kami545; Jul 5th 2011 at 8:55 am.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 10:06 am
Just Joined

so quiet here..

i was reading previous posts and noticed that your application processing time can depend on whether you're eta or non-eta. Does anyone know what eta means? estimated time of arrival?
Old Jul 24th 2011, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

moiecas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Is it possible for a current employer to nominate a current employee for an ENS visa if the employee is on a temporary visa only?
Old Jul 24th 2011, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

so quiet here..

i was reading previous posts and noticed that your application processing time can depend on whether you're eta or non-eta. Does anyone know what eta means? estimated time of arrival?
hi
idon eta means electronic travel authority it means high risk and low risk
like usa ireland canada etc are eta and india pakistan etc are non eta
if a application is drc certfied it has no effect on the application and hows everthing going did u recieve a aknowledgement letter

regards
vikram
Old Jul 25th 2011, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moiecas
Hi,

Is it possible for a current employer to nominate a current employee for an ENS visa if the employee is on a temporary visa only?
Hi Moiecas, I don't think there is any limit or restrictions. Can understand if you are on a tourist then it might be a problem. Best to check all required docs and prerequisites before you commit.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

hi
idon eta means electronic travel authority it means high risk and low risk
like usa ireland canada etc are eta and india pakistan etc are non eta
if a application is drc certfied it has no effect on the application and hows everthing going did u recieve a aknowledgement letter

regards
vikram
Thanks Vikram! You are my immigration doctor

The acknowledgement letter was received on the 11th Jul. So now it's a waiting game.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 10:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moiecas
Hi,

Generally yes, certainly from a 457, it doesn't apply to all temp visas though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.