Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old May 4th 2010, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

JR_Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Originally Posted by adrian22
Thanks i would love to see the approval but at this moment, as i was telling Kazza(karen) i just want a decision. enough haging around. Also a correction: my application was reciepted by DIAC on the 18th of DEC 2009 not 15 Dec 2009. I had submitted it on the 11th but was officialy reciepted later haha.
Buddy, things are moving.

You've gotten an email from your CO today, that's fantastic.
I guess it is the first official email.

I'm lodged on th 8th and still nothing.

Your medical will not need long, end of May you will get your ticket!
Old May 4th 2010, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

adrian22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JR_Smith
Buddy, things are moving.

You've gotten an email from your CO today, that's fantastic.
I guess it is the first official email.

I'm lodged on th 8th and still nothing.

Your medical will not need long, end of May you will get your ticket!
June/July i am hoping for a decision, dont know about the ticket, could be a ticket back to NY city. if its a postive decision then 3 days in NZ, southern island to get my head straight and then do some long pending stuff that i have had to do and get a move on. lets see :f ingerscrossed: Crossed my bloody toes too.
Old May 4th 2010, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Mazzer is an unknown quantity at this point

June/July i am hoping for a decision, dont know about the ticket, could be a ticket back to NY city. if its a postive decision then 3 days in NZ, southern island to get my head straight and then do some long pending stuff that i have had to do and get a move on. lets see :f ingerscrossed: Crossed my bloody toes too.
NZ South Island sounds perfect for a relax, funny I am just booking to go for a hol there myself next week. I will let immigration have some time to their selves (and just hope its not too long after!!)
Old May 4th 2010, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

dakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura about

Hey Adrian there's good wine in NZ
Old May 4th 2010, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dakine
Hey Adrian there's good wine in NZ

and so i have heard.
Old May 4th 2010, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

just an update from my migration agent that they have slowed dawn the process till july so called end of financial year , also elections are about to come ..... these are the reasons they have slowed dawn the process and my lawyer was like "she has applied many applications in jan" and they havnt got any response yet .......

soooo finally ..waiting is the conclusion.... OMG its been close to three months and people are still waiting since december .....this is what they so call highest priority...????????

my friend got his pr before me under gsm and we applied together... he got his in like 14 days......

cant understand whats happnin
Old May 4th 2010, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ken1234
just an update from my migration agent that they have slowed dawn the process till july so called end of financial year , also elections are about to come ..... these are the reasons they have slowed dawn the process and my lawyer was like "she has applied many applications in jan" and they havnt got any response yet .......

soooo finally ..waiting is the conclusion.... OMG its been close to three months and people are still waiting since december .....this is what they so call highest priority...????????

my friend got his pr before me under gsm and we applied together... he got his in like 14 days......

I hope this is not true, thanks for sharing Ken.
Slowing down the process doesn't sound right the ENS doesn't affect local job market.
Old May 4th 2010, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Slowing down,.... I don't thing so, we're already in slowmotion speed.

But it make sense, I guess the switched into slowmotion after Xmas
Old May 4th 2010, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

yup dey have already slowed dawn since feb ...... and eventually dey will speed up soon as pressure frm stakeholders and clients but i suspect that .... they dnt care ....they have given us time line 6 months .... my lawyer told me previously it only took 1 to 2 months to get approved in my profession and now she has no idea at all....its a disaster ....this thng just gives enormous mental pressure.... my sponorship gets approved in first 2 weeks and then its been 2 months after dat .......

wats happnin ...dnt know .....
Old May 4th 2010, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

yup dey have already slowed dawn since feb ...... and eventually dey will speed up soon as pressure frm stakeholders and clients but i suspect that .... they dnt care ....they have given us time line 6 months .... my lawyer told me previously it only took 1 to 2 months to get approved in my profession and now she has no idea at all....its a disaster ....this thng just gives enormous mental pressure.... my sponorship gets approved in first 2 weeks and then its been 2 months after dat .......

wats happnin ...dnt know .....
I have been under similar circumstances for 4 months. My profession isnt highly desirable but look at the end of it all its an ENS application. If no hiccups come up u should be getting a decision in 4/5 months. Those guys are overloaded out there.
Old May 4th 2010, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

I have been under similar circumstances for 4 months. My profession isnt highly desirable but look at the end of it all its an ENS application. If no hiccups come up u should be getting a decision in 4/5 months. Those guys are overloaded out there.
My profession is Sales and Marketing Director and it's on the list.

Adrian is right, they are overloaded

Last edited by JR_Smith; May 4th 2010 at 10:25 pm.
Old May 5th 2010, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

ens856_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Called today. No CO yet as still they are doing all checks and processing
Old May 5th 2010, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

I CALLED TODAY .... THEY SAID NOTHING YET BUT YOU COULD E MAIL PARRAMATTA AND ASK THEM .....

WHAT DO YOU RECKON GUYS ??? SHOULD I E MAIL THEM OR JUST WAIT ... BECAUSE I HAVE A MIGRATION AGENT TO ACT FOR ME SO I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO ????
Old May 5th 2010, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

ens856_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

I CALLED TODAY .... THEY SAID NOTHING YET BUT YOU COULD E MAIL PARRAMATTA AND ASK THEM .....

WHAT DO YOU RECKON GUYS ??? SHOULD I E MAIL THEM OR JUST WAIT ... BECAUSE I HAVE A MIGRATION AGENT TO ACT FOR ME SO I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO ????
They told me samething and they have given me an email id
Old May 5th 2010, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Andrea L is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too

I phoned and have an email address for Parramatta, but I am not sure about going behind the agents back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.