Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

ens856_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Originally Posted by bornfree
Hi Guys,

I did a GSM application 176 (non CSL) in July 2009. uploaded my Meds and all documents. Thanks to the priority processing in September it stated that it will be 2012 before they will look into my application. So i switched from 176 to ENS 121. My nomination was approved in Feb 2010. so i had to do a new application and requested for fee free status. I got a letter from them stating that my application and the payment has been received and application is being processed further. this was on 03/03/2010. till today i have not received anything from them! should i expect that everything is Ok or should i call them to ask?
It should be alright as we all are waiting for a long time, but it's always good to check if you have a CO or not.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

adrian22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ken1234
just called immigration .... asked fro update ... nthing yet ... guy said the file is most probably kept on co desk and the file is being updated by administrative staff as 90% of work is done by them and then its been investigated by co and if every thing is good ..u wud get ur ticket soon hower it may take 6 months to process i applied on 18th feb so it might take another 3.5 months

then i called my agent and she was like they emailed her stating that due to backlogs it might take a bit longer than usual to finalise the application how ever it should be finalised with in 7 months .

Also she said that they are prirority processing for doctors in regional areas and CSL applicants and apparently many people are applying for ens due to the change in priority processing it will take longer thna usual .

good luck every one

cheers
I heard the same flippin Diatribe.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

Krazy Kazza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adrian22
PHEW!!!!! I was scared for your Kazaa, but i am relieved to hear that all went well FInally, about FXXXXXXG time anways. They made you suffer. I am so so happy now for you. Thats great news and its a great day. Well Done!! I am happy. I wish you a good life in Aus man, my prayers haha. As for me i am going to go back to the galley deck and keep rowing against the waves with the beats of those god damn drums. Row Row......
Yip I am defo hungover this fine Thursday lol! It's just brill n I can't stop laughing. Your time will come but I think you might have to wait until May/June. I will keep checking up on my little chickens from time to time. Best of luck
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

UKOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Krazy Kazza
Well guys I think I might have just skipped the que lol! PR approved 10 mins ago and I am shaking right now! Champers tonight that's for sure. I can't believe it took 195 days but hey we got there in the end. I would like to thank my new buddies as well as my old ones. Special mention to Ian & Sarah not mention to Adrian - keep smiling the rest of you!
I been following you here.Congratulation's!!!!:
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ken1234
guy said the file is most probably kept on co desk and the file is being updated by administrative staff as 90% of work is done by them and then its been investigated by co and if every thing is good ..u wud get ur ticket soon hower it may take 6 months to process i applied on 18th feb so it might take another 3.5 months

then i called my agent and she was like they emailed her stating that due to backlogs it might take a bit longer than usual to finalise the application how ever it should be finalised with in 7 months .

Also she said that they are prirority processing for doctors in regional areas and CSL applicants and apparently many people are applying for ens due to the change in priority processing it will take longer thna usual .
You are still luckier than me, i haven't even got ENS approved and a CO yet... weird
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Kazzer's case was a hard case, it just wasn't sure what the issues were and why they were delaying his case and it turned out to be somehting small and it was just mismanagement of his case by admin or whoever was managing it. Bad but in the end after corrective perseverance by his lawyer it happened. Who knows the same stuff might be happening with so many of applicants who are waiting and don't know what is happening.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Mazzer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hsvkbi
You are still luckier than me, i haven't even got ENS approved and a CO yet... weird
You are not alone... I dont have ens approval yet either... and that was sent in in Dec.... My boss is calling them next week to chase ...
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Krazy Kazza is an unknown quantity at this point

Kazzer's case was a hard case, it just wasn't sure what the issues were and why they were delaying his case and it turned out to be somehting small and it was just mismanagement of his case by admin or whoever was managing it. Bad but in the end after corrective perseverance by his lawyer it happened. Who knows the same stuff might be happening with so many of applicants who are waiting and don't know what is happening.
Hey Adrian,

Firstly Kazza is Karen! Secondly yeah I think you are right. They lost most of my paperwork and kept asking for info I had submitted. My CO wasn't so clever and her supervisor got roped in via my agent so that defo speeded things up. Your turn is coming and when it does planet earth will be miles away lol Chin up buddy it won't be long.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Krazy Kazza
Hey Adrian,

Firstly Kazza is Karen! Secondly yeah I think you are right. They lost most of my paperwork and kept asking for info I had submitted. My CO wasn't so clever and her supervisor got roped in via my agent so that defo speeded things up. Your turn is coming and when it does planet earth will be miles away lol Chin up buddy it won't be long.
I am just going through a very hard phase Karen in my work life as well with family . Each day is getting very hard and it's coming down to survival .
Old Apr 29th 2010, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

rawgir is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

guyz.... i applied in february last week,,, still hasnt got employer nomination approve/////// already 9 weeks i dont know what they r doin//////
is anyone else also applied march first week any updates let me know////
Old Apr 29th 2010, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rawgir
guyz.... i applied in february last week,,, still hasnt got employer nomination approve/////// already 9 weeks i dont know what they r doin//////
I applied Mid Fed and hvn't got ENS approved yet.
But Ken123 did have ENS approved
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

JR_Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

I am just going through a very hard phase Karen in my work life as well with family . Each day is getting very hard and it's coming down to survival .
Hi Buddy,

if you need to talk let us know! I'm noth of Sydney it won't be hard to catch up.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JR_Smith
Hi Buddy,

if you need to talk let us know! I'm noth of Sydney it won't be hard to catch up.

Thanks i am in the inner west region.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

JR_Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mazzer
You are not alone... I dont have ens approval yet either... and that was sent in in Dec.... My boss is calling them next week to chase ...
puh, that's a long time and no approved jet.

Do you know why it takes that long?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

dakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rawgir
Hey mate,

I applied beginning of March and still hasn't got nomination approved. I asked my agent and they said that January applicants haven't been processed yet and to wait.

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.