Forum Regular

mickbro will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Hi all
just like to add my timeline
medicals done 14th may
application submitted 27th may
just got the letter visa granted 12th june

bit of advice make sure all required docs are submitted on application it seems to speed up the process
good luck to all who are waiting

Mick
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:10 am
Just Joined

bubble_t is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mickbro
Hi all
just like to add my timeline
medicals done 14th may
application submitted 27th may
just got the letter visa granted 12th june

bit of advice make sure all required docs are submitted on application it seems to speed up the process
good luck to all who are waiting

Mick
Congrats Mickbro.
Which office did you submitt your application.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

mickbro will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bubble_t
Congrats Mickbro.
Which office did you submitt your application.
Thanks
i submitted at Perth office
a few questions regarding previous employment were asked but i didnt have to resubmit further docs so was pleasantly surprised today
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all

Hi folks
Started a new thread in the main forum but nobody answered

Got employer nomination approved today, in the form of a letter emailed to employer. It says this letter has to be submitted with the 47ES form- but DIAC already have this?????

Do they really want me to email this letter straight back to them? or is it just standard wording?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

concretebob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dpande
Hi folks
Started a new thread in the main forum but nobody answered

Got employer nomination approved today, in the form of a letter emailed to employer. It says this letter has to be submitted with the 47ES form- but DIAC already have this?????

Do they really want me to email this letter straight back to them? or is it just standard wording?
I think it for your employers records.....

My agent sent me a copy of Nomination approved letter, I got the visa 3 working days later.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all

Originally Posted by concretebob
I think it for your employers records.....

My agent sent me a copy of Nomination approved letter, I got the visa 3 working days later.
Thanks for your reply, concretebob.

Did your letter say that it had to be sent back to DIAC with the 47ES?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dpande
Thanks for your reply, concretebob.

Did your letter say that it had to be sent back to DIAC with the 47ES?
here is a copy of what it says..... Is your similar??

In reply please quote:
File Number: xxxxxxx/xxxx
Client ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Request ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
APPROVAL OF A NOMINATED POSITION AS AN APPROVED APPOINTMENT
EMPLOYER NOMINATION SCHEME (ENS)

I, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, being a delegate of the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship for the purposes of sub regulation 5.19(1B) of the Migration Regulations hereby approve the application by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. for the nominated position as an approved appointment.
Nominated position: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ASCO Code: xxxxxxxxxx
Base Annual Salary: $ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nominee: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
DOB: xx/xx/xx

If the nominee has not already lodged their visa application, they must send their application for permanent residence (Form 47ES) to the Parramatta Business Centre within six (6) months from the date of this nomination approval. This applies whether the nominee is applying from within or outside of Australia. If they fail to do so, you will need to lodge a fresh nomination.
It is important that you notify the Parramatta Business Centre in writing as soon as possible, if:

• you wish to withdraw the nomination;
• you no longer wish to employ the person you nominated;
• there is any variation in the details of the nomination; or
• the business can no longer provide the employment offered in the nomination (this includes situations where your business ceases to exist).

Please note that approval of this nomination does not necessarily imply that your nominee will be granted a visa. This is because your nominee (and accompanying family members, if
any) must satisfy certain legislative requirements (including those relating to health and character) before a visa can be granted. Your nominee will be advised separately of the outcome of any such application by the Business Centre.

Yours sincerely
Signed Electronically
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Position Number: xxxx
Permanent Skilled Entry
Parramatta Business Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Last edited by concretebob; Jun 15th 2009 at 1:35 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by concretebob
here is a copy of what it says..... Is your similar??

In reply please quote:
File Number: xxxxxxx/xxxx
Client ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Request ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
APPROVAL OF A NOMINATED POSITION AS AN APPROVED APPOINTMENT
EMPLOYER NOMINATION SCHEME (ENS)

I, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, being a delegate of the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship for the purposes of sub regulation 5.19(1B) of the Migration Regulations hereby approve the application by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. for the nominated position as an approved appointment.
Nominated position: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ASCO Code: xxxxxxxxxx
Base Annual Salary: $ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nominee: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
DOB: xx/xx/xx

This bit is different, it says that the employer must contact the employee to request that they lodge 47ES and all associated forms and submit this nomination approval to DIAC Perth.

It is important that you notify the Parramatta Business Centre in writing as soon as possible, if:

• you wish to withdraw the nomination;
• you no longer wish to employ the person you nominated;
• there is any variation in the details of the nomination; or
• the business can no longer provide the employment offered in the nomination (this includes situations where your business ceases to exist).

Please note that approval of this nomination does not necessarily imply that your nominee will be granted a visa. This is because your nominee (and accompanying family members, if
any) must satisfy certain legislative requirements (including those relating to health and character) before a visa can be granted. Your nominee will be advised separately of the outcome of any such application by the Business Centre.

Yours sincerely
Signed Electronically
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Position Number: xxxx
Permanent Skilled Entry
Parramatta Business Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Otherwise the letter is identical- now I am worried. Maybe they did want their own letter emailed straight back to them???
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:46 am
Just Joined

brisvisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Wondering the processing in sydney is getting much delayed now compared to other centres.I have lodged my application (47es) on may 10 th.Employer nomination which was filed in April got approved in may 15th.I have submitted my medicals on 26 th May. Till now I didnt recieve any communication from my case officer since the lodging of my application.Ofcourse I got a letter from DIAC one week after my application stating that a case officer will contact you soon.I am eagerly waiting for a mail from my co??

Last edited by brisvisa; Jun 16th 2009 at 1:53 am.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brisvisa
Hi All,

Wondering the processing in sydney is getting much delayed now compared to other centres.I have lodged my application (47es) on may 10 th.Employer nomination which was filed in April got approved in may 15th.I have submitted my medicals on 26 th May. Till now I didnt recieve any communication from my case officer since the lodging of my application.Ofcourse I got a letter from DIAC one week after my application stating that a case officer will contact you soon.I am eagerly waiting for a mail from my co??

Did you send it to Sydney or Parramatta?

I heard (from my agent) that ENS is processed at Parramatta Business Centre and if you send it to Sydney City office it might sit in a pile until its forwarded on to Parramatta. My agent sent it directly to Parramatta for this reason.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 4:44 am
Just Joined

Hi ,
I have send my application directly to Parramatta.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brisvisa
Hi ,
I have send my application directly to Parramatta.

I lodged everything on 11th May Nomination approved on 21st and visa granted on 26th.

A friend lodged his 5th June and his Nomination was approved last Friday..
Old Jun 16th 2009, 5:34 am
Just Joined

Hi ,
May be my application will be on the line.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 4:49 am
Just Joined

Default 856 Sydney applicants

Hi,
There is very limited inofrmation on 856 processing at Sydney centre.
I welcome every one to update there status of processing their applications here.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: 856 timescale

Just checked my email- PR visa granted!!

Official lodgement date 28th April, so a total of 37 working days (Perth office, paper-based).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.