ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

JR_Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Originally Posted by Mazzer
A friend of mine has just got approval here in Perth...... they only applied 3 weeks ago!!!
Maybe that's the reson why Perth is moving so quickly

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1225857171540

Had a look at WA numbers, 1,550,000 people in working age and 5,x% unemployment rate.
Old Apr 24th 2010, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

Krazy Kazza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hsvkbi
Kazza,
I do agree that you are having a hard time. And look at the rest of us, noone gets any update this week.
Thanks for your support!
Old Apr 24th 2010, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Hi All

Got a bit of an update - Somebody must be listening to me now! Well the supervisor has sent my agent an email asking for form 80 which we sent away back in Jan. Then she asked for police checks from South Africa which we lived in 1994-1996 more than 14 years ago. My agent thinks she has missed the dates so she has replied asking does she still need them. I am so pleased something is finally happening now. I think we will hear shortly so keeping everything crossed now

Good luck to all!
Old Apr 24th 2010, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

i told u kaza ... tuesday is ur day ....

goodluck
Old Apr 24th 2010, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

ens856_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Krazy Kazza
Hi All

Got a bit of an update - Somebody must be listening to me now! Well the supervisor has sent my agent an email asking for form 80 which we sent away back in Jan. Then she asked for police checks from South Africa which we lived in 1994-1996 more than 14 years ago. My agent thinks she has missed the dates so she has replied asking does she still need them. I am so pleased something is finally happening now. I think we will hear shortly so keeping everything crossed now

Good luck to all!
Good for you Kazza. Do you think they will need PCC from South Africa?
Old Apr 25th 2010, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Good luck to all!
Kazza, so please to hear this. good luck
Old Apr 25th 2010, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

adrian22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hsvkbi
Kazza, so please to hear this. good luck
Go kazza go !
Old Apr 25th 2010, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

Andrea L is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news Kazza

Seems you may be days away from getting your grant- about time too
Old Apr 26th 2010, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Hi All

Good luck to all!
Wow Kazza I cant believe you are still waiting, I logged on because I thought you would have had it now and wanted to send you our congratulations.

Chin up hopefully it'll happen soon
Old Apr 26th 2010, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Hopefully this week will be for Kazza.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ens856_2010
Good for you Kazza. Do you think they will need PCC from South Africa?

No defo not! Everyone has been asked to submit the last 10 years so hopefully they have just made a mistake with this. I reckon they have lost most of my file as this is the 2nd time they have asked for info they have had months ago. lets see what this week brings, not getting my hopes built up tho.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

No defo not! Everyone has been asked to submit the last 10 years so hopefully they have just made a mistake with this. I reckon they have lost most of my file as this is the 2nd time they have asked for info they have had months ago. lets see what this week brings, not getting my hopes built up tho.
Things need to be clarified, your lawyer has to do his fees worth.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
Wow Kazza I cant believe you are still waiting, I logged on because I thought you would have had it now and wanted to send you our congratulations.

Chin up hopefully it'll happen soon
Hey Ian,

Yip I thought this would be all over by now but yeah still waiting and no reason why to be honest. All I can say now is my agent has got the CO's supervisor on my case and it seems to be her that's asking for info. My agent said she has never seen a case like this before. I am gutted and fed up waiting and waiting. Just hope this week is more positive we will see.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by adrian22
Things need to be clarified, your lawyer has to do his fees worth.
It's been a nightmare from my side!! Just can't believe a government agent has been so unprofessional and also inefficient. My agent confirmed last week my CO hadn't looked at my file and because her supervisor has been emailed by my agent she is starting to work on my case and she can't find details we have submitted months ago. Appalling really!
Old Apr 26th 2010, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been a nightmare from my side!! Just can't believe a government agent has been so unprofessional and also inefficient. My agent confirmed last week my CO hadn't looked at my file and because her supervisor has been emailed by my agent she is starting to work on my case and she can't find details we have submitted months ago. Appalling really!
The CO hadn't looked at the file... too bad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.