ENS 121 sponsorship

Old Aug 26th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

meercat is on a distinguished road
Default ENS 121 sponsorship

Is there anyone else going out on the sponsorship ENS 121? Visa submitted at the end of July. Case officer appointed prior to submission. PCC's and medicals done - although meds only arrived in Sydney on 13 Aug! OH is due to start work at the end of October is this realistic? Would love to hear from any other sponsorsed ENS 121 or 120's in the same position.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

helenwilson will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ENS 121 sponsorship

hi, don't think I can be of any help to you but we are applying to go on an Ens 121 VISA. Just at the stage of passing TRA. We have a case officer for the 1st stage (nomination approval). We won't apply for visas until this is approved. My oh is 46 so they are applying with acceptional circumstances. How long did the first stage take for you. Don't appear to be many on this site going this way to offer advice. I would appreciate ant advice you could give us.
thanks Helen
Old Aug 26th 2007, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

digivordig is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS 121 sponsorship

We're going on an ENS 121. The only thing we're waiting for is the LCU in Sydney. They've had our medicals since July 9th. They're really don't seem to be many ENS 121 visas though!