ENS 120 VISA GRANTED!

Old Nov 26th 2009, 6:49 pm
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: ENS 120 VISA GRANTED!

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
My OH and I had his ENS 120 (Labour Agreement) visa approved this morning!!!

(I initially applied for a 175 non CSL/MODL back in February 2009 but then joined his visa application in June once we had been together over the required 12 months.)

Frontloaded visa paperwork receipted 23rd September - Granted 26th October! WOW!

Still in absolute shock here, even more so miffed because he's @ his folks til tomorrow morning...so roll on then when I get to hug him so much I break a few bones!

Thanku to everyone for being so tolerant of me as I have been a bit of a pain in the bum during my time at BE. I will continue to use the site as I'm an addict...lol

Hugs to you all!

Jen and Si xo
Well done Jen, good luck and best wishes

I'm having an tele interview next week for a job in Geraldton, heres hoping we won't be too far behind.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:03 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ENS 120 VISA GRANTED!

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
Well done Jen, good luck and best wishes

I'm having an tele interview next week for a job in Geraldton, heres hoping we won't be too far behind.
Brilliant, keep me posted ok! Good Luck!