English Language Test.

Old Aug 24th 2018, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

Siobhan_Enty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English Language Test.

Hi we are looking at our points score. On the form for the skills assessment it states the 4 years of university counts as proficient English but I spoke to an immigration service and they said I would need to do an English test as well to score for proficient English. Has anyone been through this?
Old Aug 25th 2018, 12:58 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Language Test.

Originally Posted by Siobhan_Enty
Hi we are looking at our points score. On the form for the skills assessment it states the 4 years of university counts as proficient English but I spoke to an immigration service and they said I would need to do an English test as well to score for proficient English. Has anyone been through this?
If you need points for English you will need to sit one of the approved tests. IELTS is the most common but there are others. Don't assume that because you have a degree it's a guarantee, but have a look at what you need to do and you will see it's not that scary either.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 5:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Also some skills assessments require an English test - the full ANMAC for nurses is one of those.
Old Sep 7th 2018, 2:21 pm

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

For nurses, OET is probably the best choice.

Regards,

Richard