Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Old Mar 30th 2012, 7:36 am
  #121  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
vsainani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Dear All

I have been asked by EA to nominate the Engineering Occupation. ( this was a mistake done by my agent )

Please advise where do I specify this...at the beginning of Career Episodes or do they have any form ??

Unable to locate in the MSA booklet...

Cheers !
vsainani is offline  
Old Mar 30th 2012, 7:57 am
  #122  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 19
Maham is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by vsainani View Post
Dear All

I have been asked by EA to nominate the Engineering Occupation. ( this was a mistake done by my agent )

Please advise where do I specify this...at the beginning of Career Episodes or do they have any form ??

Unable to locate in the MSA booklet...

Cheers !
http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au...ion%20Form.pdf

This is the link of the CDR application form available at the EA website. It carries a field for nominated occupation at its 1st page.
Maham is offline  
Old Mar 30th 2012, 8:57 am
  #123  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
vsainani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by Maham View Post
http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au...ion%20Form.pdf

This is the link of the CDR application form available at the EA website. It carries a field for nominated occupation at its 1st page.
Thank you...got it !
vsainani is offline  
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:04 am
  #124  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
vsainani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Dear All

As I prepare for the EA submissions, I need to know that whether DIAC will grant me visa based only on the Engineering Occupation specified in SOL 1 ?

If yes, this means for migration purposes one must be assessed positive on occupations listed in SOL 1 only by EA.

Pls confirm
vsainani is offline  
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:16 am
  #125  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 196
joojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to all
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Yes, your occupation must be in SOL 1 or SOL 2. If it is in SOL 2, you will need to have state sponsorship to apply.
joojay is offline  
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:56 am
  #126  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
vsainani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by joojay View Post
Yes, your occupation must be in SOL 1 or SOL 2. If it is in SOL 2, you will need to have state sponsorship to apply.
Thanks for the prompt response.
vsainani is offline  
Old Mar 31st 2012, 12:15 pm
  #127  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 18
amitkrishnan1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

hello All

Today(30/03/2012), I got my sucessfull confirmation on CDR assessment, My occupation and bachelors degree have been assessed and classified in ANZSCO 233512 - mechanical Engineer (level- 1).

Well, Thanks for all you support.

my major concern is, I have not done Relevant Skilled Employment, but the letter i received, clearly defines my competencies in conjunction with my qualification.

Please advice, do i have to do relevant skilled employment or esle shall i submit my GSM - Skilled - Independent (Migrant) visa (subclass 175).

Regards,

Amit

(CDR reached Engineers Australia on 9th March, Payment debited - 13th March, 16th March Points awarded - Mechanical Engineer - ANZSCO -233512)
amitkrishnan1 is offline  
Old Mar 31st 2012, 4:39 pm
  #128  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
vsainani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by amitkrishnan1 View Post
hello All

Today(30/03/2012), I got my sucessfull confirmation on CDR assessment, My occupation and bachelors degree have been assessed and classified in ANZSCO 233512 - mechanical Engineer (level- 1).

Well, Thanks for all you support.

my major concern is, I have not done Relevant Skilled Employment, but the letter i received, clearly defines my competencies in conjunction with my qualification.

Please advice, do i have to do relevant skilled employment or esle shall i submit my GSM - Skilled - Independent (Migrant) visa (subclass 175).

Regards,

Amit

(CDR reached Engineers Australia on 9th March, Payment debited - 13th March, 16th March Points awarded - Mechanical Engineer - ANZSCO -233512)
Hi Amit

Congrats. That is a good news.
I would like to know that the category of assessment you applied was for Professional Engineer ? Also did you mentioned the Occupation as Mech Engineer - 233 512?

Would it be possible for you to share with me your CDR just for reference purpose ?

Cheers !!
vsainani is offline  
Old Mar 31st 2012, 4:54 pm
  #129  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
vsainani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by Bizkut View Post
Hello. I'm just about done writing up my career episodes. I will be asking for assessment as Engineering Manager. There are 8 elements of competency and each one has "sub-elements".

My doubt is:

for positive assessment is it enough to cover the 8 elements are is it also necessary to cover every single "sub-element"?
Hi,
I am also planning to ask the assessment as Engineering Manager.
Just wanted to be in touch and get an update whether you have dispatched your CDR yet.
As per your question, I think that it is necessary to cover every single 'sub element'.
look fwd to your response.
rgds,
vsainani is offline  
Old Apr 1st 2012, 4:45 pm
  #130  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 18
amitkrishnan1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by vsainani View Post
Hi Amit

Congrats. That is a good news.
I would like to know that the category of assessment you applied was for Professional Engineer ? Also did you mentioned the Occupation as Mech Engineer - 233 512?

Would it be possible for you to share with me your CDR just for reference purpose ?

Cheers !!
yes I applied for professional Engineer and i mentioned the same ANZCO code number. well, i don't mind sharing my CDR for reference.

Regards,
amitkrishnan1 is offline  
Old Apr 1st 2012, 5:22 pm
  #131  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
vsainani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by amitkrishnan1 View Post
yes I applied for professional Engineer and i mentioned the same ANZCO code number. well, i don't mind sharing my CDR for reference.

Regards,
You may email your CDR for reference at XXXXXXx pl.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 1st 2012 at 6:02 pm. Reason: please do not post your email address. People can contact you via your profile
vsainani is offline  
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:58 am
  #132  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 8
tooz2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by amitkrishnan1 View Post
Please advice, do i have to do relevant skilled employment or esle shall i submit my GSM - Skilled - Independent (Migrant) visa (subclass 175).
skilled employment assessment by EngAust is optional. If you have not already done it, don't loose any more time and directly apply to DIAC. Even if EngAust says you have the skilled employment, DIAC has the final say.
tooz2012 is offline  
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 9:03 pm
  #133  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 55
Bizkut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by vsainani View Post
Hi,
I am also planning to ask the assessment as Engineering Manager.
Just wanted to be in touch and get an update whether you have dispatched your CDR yet.
As per your question, I think that it is necessary to cover every single 'sub element'.
look fwd to your response.
rgds,
hello vsainani,

haven't sent it off yet, still needs finishing touches. Meantime EA has confirmed that not all "sub elements" have to covered.

rgds
Bizkut is offline  
Old Apr 4th 2012, 1:46 am
  #134  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 18
amitkrishnan1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by tooz2012 View Post
skilled employment assessment by EngAust is optional. If you have not already done it, don't loose any more time and directly apply to DIAC. Even if EngAust says you have the skilled employment, DIAC has the final say.
Thank you very much for your comments, well I am planning to do the same.

Thanks
amitkrishnan1 is offline  
Old Apr 8th 2012, 1:06 pm
  #135  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 24
Aus_NSS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Hi ALL

i need some clarification i have already submitted my application to DIAC but during doing my CDR processing i havent applied for "Relevant Skilled Employment" but i do need my experience of 5 yrs to pass VISA 175 point test.


is "Relevant Skilled Employment" skill assessment is must for me i am EEE working in a telecom operator for 5 yrs. please advice regarding this

Thanks
Aus_NSS is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.