Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:35 am
ffk
Just Joined

ffk is just really niceffk is just really niceffk is just really niceffk is just really niceffk is just really niceffk is just really niceffk is just really niceffk is just really nice
Default Re: June 2011 Applicants

Originally Posted by asifadam
hi every one

Is IELTS academic applicable for sending case to Engineering Australia...
No I don't think so.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

asifadam is an unknown quantity at this point

but on the file named as migrationskillassesment booklet , that i have downloaded from engineering australia site...

4. English Language Requirements
All applicants applying to have their skills assessed by
Engineers Australia are required to provide evidence of
their English language competency. Applicants are
required to have achieved a minimum score of 6.0 in each
of the four modules of speaking, listening, reading and
writing in either the 'General Training' or 'Academic'
version of the International English Language Testing
System (IELTS) www.ielts.org.

this is what is written over there....
correct me if iam wrong
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

hi every one

Is IELTS academic applicable for sending case to Engineering Australia...
I have moved your posts to a more appropriate thread
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:10 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

but on the file named as migrationskillassesment booklet , that i have downloaded from engineering australia site...

4. English Language Requirements
All applicants applying to have their skills assessed by
Engineers Australia are required to provide evidence of
their English language competency. Applicants are
required to have achieved a minimum score of 6.0 in each
of the four modules of speaking, listening, reading and
writing in either the 'General Training' or 'Academic'
version of the International English Language Testing
System (IELTS) www.ielts.org.

this is what is written over there....
correct me if iam wrong
You've answered your own question there. It says either the academic or general training.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:25 am
Account Closed

roraimap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

I have applied with academic and no problem at all. They accept both since 2010 or 2011 (not sure when)
Old Feb 28th 2012, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

marataus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ramykimo
I passed the IELTS now I preparing my CDR for Engineers Australia as a Petroleum Engineer..Any one can help me ? if you have any CDR samples please tell me ...Even if those sample are not for petroleum engineers I will use them as a guide only.
Hi ramykimo et all,
I am new to the site. The reason I found my self scouting here is the CDR for Aust visa assessment purposes by EngAus.

Can you please share sample/s of CDRs for quidance only.
I will highly appreciate your contribution.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
You've answered your own question there. It says either the academic or general training.
yes i knew it... but most of the applicants don't know... i wanted to communicate the message....
further more i was confused by one consultant who said that only general is applicable .. so i brought the question to the forum...
Old Feb 29th 2012, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Hi all members

I am electronic engineer .. require help in CDR writing.. i dont have any idea how to write it.. and what is the acceptable formate....
any advice will be appreciated..please

regards
Old Feb 29th 2012, 8:52 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

yes i knew it... but most of the applicants don't know... i wanted to communicate the message....
further more i was confused by one consultant who said that only general is applicable .. so i brought the question to the forum...
You knew it? So you decided to phrase it in a way to make it appear that you didn't? If you knew it, there was no need to ask the question. You've just contradicted yourself though. You've said you knew it, but that you were confused by it. So which one is it? You either did or you didn't.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

You knew it? So you decided to phrase it in a way to make it appear that you didn't? If you knew it, there was no need to ask the question. You've just contradicted yourself though. You've said you knew it, but that you were confused by it. So which one is it? You either did or you didn't.
Dear mrsgreenstar76

i read it but i haven't experienced it.. so wanted to hear from some one who has experienced it.....
thanks for being so much concerned....
take care
Old Feb 29th 2012, 9:23 am

Dear mrsgreenstar76

i read it but i haven't experienced it.. so wanted to hear from some one who has experienced it.....
thanks for being so much concerned....
take care
I haven't experienced it either (I'm not an engineer). I just read it.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by roraimap
I have applied with academic and no problem at all. They accept both since 2010 or 2011 (not sure when)
thanks for sharing ur experience
Old Feb 29th 2012, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

I haven't experienced it either (I'm not an engineer). I just read it.
then lets wait for some one who has experienced sending academic scores to EA....

roraimap... has already replied .. by sharing his personal experience..

regards
Old Feb 29th 2012, 9:33 am

then lets wait for some one who has experienced sending academic scores to EA....

roraimap... has already replied .. by sharing his personal experience..

regards
There's really no need. It's possible to understand it with the power of reading. It clearly says either academic or general. Anyone with basic comprehension can tell you that. Even you've admitted that it says that and that you know it. What is still eluding you about it?
Old Feb 29th 2012, 10:54 am
Just Joined

dpkk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CDR for Engineers Australia

Originally Posted by vober
Its easy provided you follow all the instructions. DO NOT leave any thing mentioned in the handbook. they follow the hand book line by line.

Its easy and they will advise as to how the correct the submission. Atleast they helped me by letting me know where I had gone wrong with my submission and allowed me time to correct my mistakes.

Follow the pattern I have sent you.

Cheers!!

Vaibhav
Dear Vaibhav,

I am also at the verge of filing my application with Engineers australia. Coincidentally, i also have same doubts. Could you please help me the the CDR prepared and submitted by you. I understand that i can use it as a guidance only so as to demonstrate my skill sets in my working domain. Further, i am not clear about writing 3 career episodes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.