Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Old Dec 3rd 2011, 10:58 am
Just Joined

abhirami123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Hi, I am Electronic Engineer and currently need to prepare my CDR but the problem is that I have no work experience.what to write in career episodes... Please help.
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 11:02 am
Just Joined

Default Re: CDR for Engineers Australia

hi do u have a copy of cdr....i dont have an idea to write..please help
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

vober is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CDR for Engineers Australia

Originally Posted by abhirami123
hi do u have a copy of cdr....i dont have an idea to write..please help
Hey it helps to have work experience but as the EA handbook states you can base your CE's on your engineering projects/internships etc.

Just make sure to provide them reference letters for the internships you've undertaken.

Also, kindly follow the instructions mentioned in the handbook.

Regards,

Vaibhav
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

vober is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by roraimap
My credit card is from UK, I read I had to allow 5-7 working days to get the acknowledgement letter. Not sure if at that stage the credit card would be already charged. Do they charge it right away or send the letter first?.
They charge it the same day or the next day..it all depends... Better still call them and ask them. They are very prompt and friendly and give out all relevant information. Acknowledgment letter as stated comes in 5-7 days. In my case it never came but they told me my CID over the phone and emailed me a scanned file copy.

Regds,

Vaibhav
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:38 am
Just Joined

do u have ur own copy of cdr.....incase if u have just inform me...it will help me
Old Dec 6th 2011, 4:41 pm
Account Closed

roraimap is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vober
They charge it the same day or the next day..it all depends... Better still call them and ask them. They are very prompt and friendly and give out all relevant information. Acknowledgment letter as stated comes in 5-7 days. In my case it never came but they told me my CID over the phone and emailed me a scanned file copy.

Regds,

Vaibhav
My credit card got charged the next day and I got a sort of receipt with my CID. Now I am waiting

Thanks Vaibhav
Old Dec 6th 2011, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

mariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the rough

Hello everybody,
I am new here. I am an Electrical Engineer working in an area dealing extensively with electronics also. I am looking for a sample CER for reference. I would also like to know whether anybody on this forum has been assessed both as an Electrical and Electronics Engineer (ASCO - 2125). Any help will be deeply appreciated.
regards
Hari
Old Dec 18th 2011, 8:34 am
Just Joined

sonoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear ALL,
I am preparing to Apply for Engineers Australia,I am graduated from Faculty of Engineering (Communications &Electronics Dept.) my major work experience is IP Networks &in the filed of telecommunications,do any body know if i applied as Telecommunications network engineer or Telecommunications engineer they will deal with me as Technologist or Professional Engineer?

Thanks &Best Regards
John
Old Dec 19th 2011, 11:37 am
Just Joined

obaidhabib is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I applied to EA for assessment of qualifications on 3rd of december, I have not yet received a CID. Does anyone on the forum know what could possibly be taking them more than the stipulated time to release a CID?

Thanks,
Obaid.
Old Dec 19th 2011, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

ahmedEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by obaidhabib
Hi,

I applied to EA for assessment of qualifications on 3rd of december, I have not yet received a CID. Does anyone on the forum know what could possibly be taking them more than the stipulated time to release a CID?

Thanks,
Obaid.
Check the date of documents delivery from your courier and then keep an eye on the fee debit from your account. If the payment has been deducted then you should receive CID with few days, if not received CID even after 1 week of payment then email them seeking CID number.
Old Dec 19th 2011, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

obaidhabib is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ahmedEE
Check the date of documents delivery from your courier and then keep an eye on the fee debit from your account. If the payment has been deducted then you should receive CID with few days, if not received CID even after 1 week of payment then email them seeking CID number.
hi
thanku for responding. i made the payment through bank draft and the money is debeted when the draft is made.

br
obaid
Old Dec 20th 2011, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

prince_mhmd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I have sent my CDR to Engineer Australia. They got my document on 5th December. They sent me a official receipt by air-mail but they din't send me the CID . 15 days have passed. What should i do?

Seeking your advice.

BR//
Prince
Dhaka
Old Dec 20th 2011, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

ahmedEE is an unknown quantity at this point

send them email.
address is available on website:
[email protected]
Old Jan 8th 2012, 8:14 am
Just Joined

shtabu is an unknown quantity at this point

I am preparing my cdr for australia.(Mechanical engineer).Can anyone send me some samples for mechanical engineer or can anyone help me in dubai to prepare them.I am running out of time.Ready to pay
Old Jan 16th 2012, 9:03 am
Just Joined

davos2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, can you help me in cdr preparation. can you send me a copy to serve as a basis.thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.