Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Old Mar 15th 2016, 8:00 am
WCG
Just Joined

WCG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CDR for Engineers Australia

Originally Posted by vober
PM me your email id.I will give you a copy of my CDR. I got assessed as an "Electronics Engineer". But remember the CDR has to be your own work. Just try to check the format from mine and yes read all the instructions mentioned in the handbook throughly.

I just hope the moderators don't get offended with me sharing my CDR as a sample. :-)

Cheers
Vaibhav
Dear Vaibhav,

Can you please share your CDR with me?
I am a chemical engineer but Im sure I can have an idea about how to write a good CDR
Old May 29th 2016, 9:56 am
Just Joined

srinivasan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Vaibhav,

Am preparing for CDR in Electronics field, am thinking of applying next month. Could you please send me your CDR so that i can get an idea on how to prepare it. my email id is < snip >

Originally Posted by vober
Its easy provided you follow all the instructions. DO NOT leave any thing mentioned in the handbook. they follow the hand book line by line.

Its easy and they will advise as to how the correct the submission. Atleast they helped me by letting me know where I had gone wrong with my submission and allowed me time to correct my mistakes.

Follow the pattern I have sent you.

Cheers!!

Vaibhav

Last edited by old.sparkles; May 29th 2016 at 10:09 am. Reason: email addy removed
Old May 29th 2016, 10:11 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by srinivasan
Hi Vaibhav,

Am preparing for CDR in Electronics field, am thinking of applying next month. Could you please send me your CDR so that i can get an idea on how to prepare it. my email id is < snip >
Your CDR reflects your own work episodes not someone elses - DIBP and limely EA agents read this forum so any suggestion that you are falsifying accounts will lead to an unhappy ending. Follow EA guidelines on preparing CDR.

Also, giving out your email address is never a wise idea - makes you a target of spambots.
Old May 29th 2016, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Hi Sparkles,

Thanks for removing my email id. Am not going to plagiarise and i never will, i just wanted to get an idea on how to write it. i searched for samples online but couldn't get an apt one.
Old May 29th 2016, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sparkles,

Thanks for removing my email id. Am not going to plagiarise and i never will, i just wanted to get an idea on how to write it. i searched for samples online but couldn't get an apt one.
Do engineers ask for a sample of a bridge before they build one?
Old May 30th 2016, 6:36 am
Just Joined

There are already lot of bridge samples available, they don't have to specifically ask for one
Old May 30th 2016, 6:52 am
WCG
Just Joined

WCG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for your reply. For some reason or the other I cannot personal msg you.
SO you can share on this email ID: <snip>

Thank you

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 30th 2016 at 8:58 am. Reason: Email address removed
Old May 30th 2016, 8:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WCG
Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for your reply. For some reason or the other I cannot personal msg you.
SO you can share on this email ID: <snip>

Thank you
Originally Posted by WCG
Dear Vaibhav,

Can you please share your CDR with me?
I am a chemical engineer but Im sure I can have an idea about how to write a good CDR
To all those asking Vaibhav for his CDR, please note that his post is from 2011! He's not been on the forum for ages, so you are unlikely to receive a response. You can check the date of a post on the left hand side to see how recent it is.

Please do also note that we ask you don't put your email address on the forum, people can easily email you via the forum if they wish, but if you put your email address on a public forum then it'll just get picked up by every spambot and weirdo out there.

Thx.
Old Jun 8th 2016, 5:49 am
Just Joined

Hi All,
Currently am writing my CPD for engineers Australia assessment, my under graduation is electronics and communication but i had work experience in IT as analyst for a year. So should i have to mention that in my CPD or should i not. Because i have written my all career episodes using my university projects and not any work experience
Old Jun 8th 2016, 12:13 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,
Currently am writing my CPD for engineers Australia assessment, my under graduation is electronics and communication but i had work experience in IT as analyst for a year. So should i have to mention that in my CPD or should i not. Because i have written my all career episodes using my university projects and not any work experience
I think you mean CDR but you only need to include relevant episodes to show you meet criteria.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

eyadmohamed is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all,
finally i will write my CDR as an electronics Engineer,
but i have a question: can i write my graduation project one of mention three projects
and if any electronic engineer can help me in writing CDR with his CDR as an example
thanks for your help
Old Nov 4th 2016, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

hami is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment

Assessment is good for 3 years
Old Nov 4th 2016, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

hami is an unknown quantity at this point

if anybody wants samples of CDR, send me a message, I have some samples
Old Nov 4th 2016, 9:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hami
A CDR is supposed to be one's own projects etc not someone else's.
Old Nov 5th 2016, 12:59 am

Originally Posted by hami
Originally Posted by Pollyana
A CDR is supposed to be one's own projects etc not someone else's.
And to add to that, make sure you are familiar with Engineers Australia's Code of Ethics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.