Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Old Jul 20th 2013, 11:31 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by durstos
Hello,
I plan on immigrating in 1.5 years when I have finished my studies as a civil engineer. How likely do you think will it be to get assessed positvely by engineers Australia and the immigration office if I dont have any work experience? (or well just half a year)
This is from the EA website - http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/FAQ/2217

DIAC do not request work experience, but most people find it difficult to meet the points requirements for a visa with little or no experience.
Old Jul 20th 2013, 11:40 am
Just Joined

durstos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
This is from the EA website - http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/FAQ/2217

DIAC do not request work experience, but most people find it difficult to meet the points requirements for a visa with little or no experience.
I am reaching 60-70 points depending on my IELTS test results so that shouldn't be the problem.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:10 am
Just Joined

moamen84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
I hope every one walking on his right path.
iam kindly asking about a sample for complete CDR,some thing like a templete or simply some one cdr as a sample.

Thanks
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:13 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moamen84
Hi all,
I hope every one walking on his right path.
iam kindly asking about a sample for complete CDR,some thing like a templete or simply some one cdr as a sample.

Thanks
The CDR should be your work - follow the guidelines on the EA site
Old Aug 7th 2013, 1:49 am
Just Joined

bishoy_atef is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bishoy_atef View Post
I am graduated from Thebes academy institution for engineering (5 years ) since 2010 and get bachelor degree in communication and electronics field and i live in Egypt , MY age is 24 years old and i'm working in computer network field ,My last title job is enterprise network technical support (6 months) andtechnical support engineer (2 years ) .

and my question can i assessed by Engineers Australia as
Telecommunications Network Engineer – 263312 occupation and certificates are :

Network+
CCNA
CCNP –ROUTING
CCNP-SWITCHING
CCNP-TSHOOT

notes :

And if not assessed as occupation that i mentioned what can you advice me to assessed by other occupation .
Old Aug 7th 2013, 1:54 am

Originally Posted by bishoy_atef
Originally Posted by bishoy_atef View Post
I am graduated from Thebes academy institution for engineering (5 years ) since 2010 and get bachelor degree in communication and electronics field and i live in Egypt , MY age is 24 years old and i'm working in computer network field ,My last title job is enterprise network technical support (6 months) andtechnical support engineer (2 years ) .

and my question can i assessed by Engineers Australia as
Telecommunications Network Engineer – 263312 occupation and certificates are :

Network+
CCNA
CCNP –ROUTING
CCNP-SWITCHING
CCNP-TSHOOT

notes :

And if not assessed as occupation that i mentioned what can you advice me to assessed by other occupation .
You do not need to multi-post the same question.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 11:17 am
Just Joined

expattr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to All ,
I an electrical engineer. I am planning to apply for CDR.

I need professional company for review and verification of my draft CDR according to engineers australia standarts. Does anybody used this type of service. Can they give me contact information of the company ?

Regards
Old Sep 14th 2013, 1:18 pm
rocky!!

shanjani is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ,

Please reply at <snip>
I can refer you to good people who are doing correction services.

Regards

Last edited by old.sparkles; Sep 14th 2013 at 1:21 pm. Reason: e-mail removed. Not a good idea to post in open forum.
Old Sep 14th 2013, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by shanjani
Hi ,

Please reply at <snip>
I can refer you to good people who are doing correction services.

Regards
If you have information on reputable companies who offer the kind of service requested, then that advice might be relevant for others. It should not be necessary to share privately.
Old Sep 16th 2013, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

harikhushi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

My background is electrical degree ( EEE ) in Bangalore and working from past 3 years.

As per my understanding from the MSA link provided,

Initially i need to pay 682$ for my Standard Assessment Service to verify my engineering degree certificates and work experience.

Based on the above Assessment I will come to know whether i am eligible for 20 points ( Degree - 15 pts and exp - 5 pts)

Upon justifying 60 points ( with IELTS result) i need to make EOI right?

My doubt is do i need to courier all my degree marks cards and experience certificates to EA, is this is the 1st step??

I am clear about ACS procedure but through EA it is confusing me a lot..

Kindly assist me.

Awaiting for your precious response.

Many thanks,
Old Sep 16th 2013, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by harikhushi
Hi,

My background is electrical degree ( EEE ) in Bangalore and working from past 3 years.

As per my understanding from the MSA link provided,

Initially i need to pay 682$ for my Standard Assessment Service to verify my engineering degree certificates and work experience.

Based on the above Assessment I will come to know whether i am eligible for 20 points ( Degree - 15 pts and exp - 5 pts)

Upon justifying 60 points ( with IELTS result) i need to make EOI right?

My doubt is do i need to courier all my degree marks cards and experience certificates to EA, is this is the 1st step??

I am clear about ACS procedure but through EA it is confusing me a lot..

Kindly assist me.

Awaiting for your precious response.

Many thanks,
Engineers Australia require IELTS result as well as certified copies of your documents through the mail. If you haven't done IELTS yet, you will need to do this first. Have a read through the FAQ on their site, as well as any instructions they have.
Old Sep 16th 2013, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

harikhushi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

I was in a impression that i can prepare for IELTS and parallely i can assess my qualification and exp with EA.

so with your update i got clear picture.

Thanks a lot!!
Old Oct 21st 2013, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

masimshehzad is an unknown quantity at this point

What are elements of best CDR?
How they rate it?
Is there any rating markeed on letter?
Does letter contains anything that helps immigration office measure weight of egineer?
Old Oct 21st 2013, 4:56 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by masimshehzad
What are elements of best CDR?
How they rate it?
Is there any rating markeed on letter?
Does letter contains anything that helps immigration office measure weight of egineer?
Have you read the guidance on the Engineer Australia website? Start by reading what they say.
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

alexnesa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Help Please

Hi team,

I am a newbie to expat forum and desperately seeking advice from the experts.

I was assessed as an electronic engineer by EA on 11th Jan 2010, recently I planned to apply for PR (took a while to clear IELTS), for which I need to ASCO code to ANZSCO. This happened on 5th feb 2013.

I have lodged EOI for 189 visa on 23rd June 2013, unfortunately, after which electronics engineer was moved to pro-rate basis. With 60 points my hope of getting an invite is impossible.

Alternatively, I have submitted another set of CDR to assess my qualification as electrical engineer.

I completed my bachelor degree in electronics and communication engg and did masters in electrical and electronics engineering in victoria university, Melbourne.

As I am working as an instrumentation trainer, I am unable to bring that in for assessment.

My query is,

Is it ok to submit for another assessment, while holding an assessment in hand?
If ok, will I be assessed as an electrical engineer irrespective of my bachelor qualification? In other words, is assessment result is based on qualification, or the CDR we submit.
If as per qualification, whether it is based on Bachelor or masters?
Please shed some light on the above queries
Regards,
Alex.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.