Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Old Jul 30th 2012, 11:48 am
Just Joined

nimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CDR for Engineers Australia

Originally Posted by vober
PM me your email id.I will give you a copy of my CDR. I got assessed as an "Electronics Engineer". But remember the CDR has to be your own work. Just try to check the format from mine and yes read all the instructions mentioned in the handbook throughly.

I just hope the moderators don't get offended with me sharing my CDR as a sample. :-)

Cheers
Vaibhav

Hey Vaibhav,
Would you be able to send me a copy of your CDR? I am an electronics engg and am finding it difficult to find a sample that I could go through. Just to know how each criteria has to be addressed. Hope you can help.
I look forward to it.
Thank you!
Old Jul 31st 2012, 6:51 am
Just Joined

masud09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CDR for Engineers Australia

Originally Posted by nimmy
Hey Vaibhav,
Would you be able to send me a copy of your CDR? I am an electronics engg and am finding it difficult to find a sample that I could go through. Just to know how each criteria has to be addressed. Hope you can help.
I look forward to it.
Thank you!
first, you write your 3 episodes and then select which part you want to keep or change as per MSA booklet.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 8:57 am
Just Joined

gigivthomas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Engineers Australia Assessment (merged threads)

Originally Posted by vober
PM me your email id.I will give you a copy of my CDR. I got assessed as an "Electronics Engineer". But remember the CDR has to be your own work. Just try to check the format from mine and yes read all the instructions mentioned in the handbook throughly.

I just hope the moderators don't get offended with me sharing my CDR as a sample. :-)

Cheers
Vaibhav

Hi i am also looking for an electronics engineer CDR.... can anyone can help me on this... thanks in advance

Gigi
Old Aug 4th 2012, 9:02 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gigivthomas
Hi i am also looking for an electronics engineer CDR.... can anyone can help me on this... thanks in advance

Gigi
No. Do your own work. And stop spamming by posting this multiple times.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 9:44 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Gigi
Okay, let's deal with this now. Can people please stop requesting copies of CDRs etc? We can guide people in the right direction, but we are not going to do the work for you. Read the information that is on the EA website and follow the instructions.

Also, don't spam this (or any other) thread with multiple requests for CDR samples. Get off your rear and write it yourself! If you keep spamming, it'll be a visit to the naughty step (i.e. losing posting privileges for a while)!

Thank you.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

asifadam is an unknown quantity at this point

hi every one

My documents reached to EA on 23 April. I asked my consultant to verify me the payment receipt to EA, he said tht its verified as EA issued CID to you. On the status check EA is currently going through cases reached on 25th april.
My question is how can i check about my case status in paticular at EA ??
How would i Know that my case has been handed over to case officer or not, it has received the payment/fees or not.
regards
Old Aug 4th 2012, 11:38 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asifadam
hi every one

My documents reached to EA on 23 April. I asked my consultant to verify me the payment receipt to EA, he said tht its verified as EA issued CID to you. On the status check EA is currently going through cases reached on 25th april.
How would i Know that my case has been handed over to case officer or not, it has received the payment/fees or not.
regards
Why did you pay a consultant if you don't/won't believe what they tell you? Your consultant said he submitted your documents, he said you have a CID so now you need to practice a little patience and wait for your result. If you're going to second guess everything the consultant says then you would be best served by doing it yourself.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

amit.kumar is an unknown quantity at this point

My assessment was done on 18th July and I was declared " Telecommunications network Engineer" by EA although I applied for "Telecommunications Engineer". I had the only option to apply in SA for state sponsorship which I have done in 25th July.Now ,I am waiting for the result. Does anyone have the sponsorship result from SA after new rule imposed?
Old Aug 5th 2012, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

Ok.. thanks for ur reply.... Sorrry.....I am not going to spam u anymore.....expected some guidance/guidelines that's it... i am preparing my own CDR..anyway i cannot keep someones CDR but wanted some help so wanted look for some samples..... sorry

Gigi
Old Aug 7th 2012, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

mariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by asifadam
hi every one

regards
OK, if you wish to re-confirm what your consultant has done do the following:-
(a) Ask your consultant for the CID receipt. CID is sure proof of EA having received your docs. and payment. This will have the CID number to quote for correspondence with EA.
(b) Quote the CID and sent a mail to EA and ask for status. EA will promptly respond with status; but will also ask you to approach through the consultant.
(c) Lastly, if you do not trust your consultant, write to EA stating so and then you can deal directly. Forums such as this are there to help.

EA is now on 25 Apr. So, if your CID is dated 23 Apr the assessment should be completed by now.

Good Luck and Cheers!
Old Aug 7th 2012, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

mariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the roughmariner is a jewel in the rough

Ok.. thanks for ur reply.... Sorrry.....I am not going to spam u anymore.....expected some guidance/guidelines that's it... i am preparing my own CDR..anyway i cannot keep someones CDR but wanted some help so wanted look for some samples..... sorry

Gigi
You can find examples of CER here. http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au...20Registry.pdf
This is for guidance only, as CERs should be ones own work. If you take a dedicated approach you'll be able to complete it in 10 day at the most.

Good Luck!
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:50 am
Just Joined

can you provide the cpmplete ;ink...
Old Aug 7th 2012, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

can you provide the cpmplete ;ink...
The full url is too long and would not appear on cut and paste. Give a search with " engineers australia CER " and look for the pdf file on - CER registry or professional development program

Last edited by mariner; Aug 7th 2012 at 9:12 am.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 9:10 am
Just Joined

Thank you...
Old Aug 7th 2012, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Thank you...
Any time.

Cheers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.