Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Old Jul 11th 2009, 7:57 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Employment Verification - Infront of My eyes

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
lolz man make this line "were u in routine processsing?" as the part of ur signature
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
I checked with my manager today..I gave his cell no, desk phone no. and company email id on the company reference letter....
Who demanded explicit references from you? Ideally DIAC should call the HR and confirm whether we worked or not... Asking for manager's reference- How feasible can it be for most people
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Who demanded explicit references from you? Ideally DIAC should call the HR and confirm whether we worked or not... Asking for manager's reference- How feasible can it be for most people
Well...in my company,,,HR does not provide reference letter...I asked HR manager also..they said take the letter from my project manager..and get it signed by people manager(he is like HR manager)...luckily my project manager and HR manager was same..
Old Jul 11th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Well...in my company,,,HR does not provide reference letter...I asked HR manager also..they said take the letter from my project manager..and get it signed by people manager(he is like HR manager)...luckily my project manager and HR manager was same..
Good..lucky enough for you. For most people, telling your current manager about you immigration is like touching a beehive.

So I hope Aus Immig never asks my manager's reference from me.
Old Jul 11th 2009, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Thanks guys it seems they only interested in most recent employment and specially with HR dept. I mention 4 email Ids and 4 GSM numbers they choose only HR number

I just called other countries no calls yet

All the best for your verifications sandy & Aman
Hi siva,
How long you have been with the current employer,
Old Jul 11th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shafanm
Hi siva,
How long you have been with the current employer,
From Nov 2008 only in Zambia
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

srnp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by milano
You said u were under routine check, cud u explain me from how long u are under routine checks? Actually I am also under routine processing since May, dont know when i will be verified by AHC? Little worried abt it, although i have provided only one reference letter and working under the same employer. I am waiting for my grant letter since last 19 m onths
It is sure that they will contact most recent employer.
I m worry as i have changed my job after i have lodgef my application.
My past employer is govt. office & person writing my reference has now transferred to another district as they transferred takes every two years??
Old Jul 12th 2009, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Originally Posted by water man
were u in routine processsing? from which date? are u 176 ?
Waterman, what about putting some background information on your post before asking those terse questions. They will make your posts more courteous.
Cheers and peace mate.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
Waterman, what about putting some background information on your post before asking those terse questions. They will make your posts more courteous.
Cheers and peace mate.
he never answers he is in routine?
it is upto me what i write!!
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:31 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

he never answers he is in routine?
it is upto me what i write!!
No wonder why people don't reply to your post .. you seem to be quite arrogant from this post !
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sandy81
No wonder why people don't reply to your post .. you seem to be quite arrogant from this post !
y cant he answer!
this may the reason y aleruri left the forum..
I am also a professional!
y do u interfere in this matter..
i may be arrogant but straightforward!
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by srnp
It is sure that they will contact most recent employer.
I m worry as i have changed my job after i have lodgef my application.
My past employer is govt. office & person writing my reference has now transferred to another district as they transferred takes every two years??
you also did not contact me on email to discuss ur routine?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:44 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

y cant he answer!
Why would someone contact you to update you when all you do is ask silly questions? The date of their application or what country they are from are none of anyone's business unless they want it to be. You are not DIAC, so you have no reason to be so interested in these things from everyone.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:52 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

y cant he answer!
Like you said, it is upto him not to answer your post, otherwise I see that he has answered to all other's posts which makes sense ! Don't you think, you need an introspection ? After all you are not a Govt authority and we are not obliged to answer your queries !

with such kind of attitude, I'm sure that no body will even consider your post, it will be considered as a spam !

Last edited by sandy81; Jul 12th 2009 at 1:58 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

Waterman..we need you in Delhi..its shortage of water there....

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Why would someone contact you to update you when all you do is ask silly questions? The date of their application or what country they are from are none of anyone's business unless they want it to be. You are not DIAC, so you have no reason to be so interested in these things from everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.