Wikiposts

Employer Nominated Sponsorship-HELP

Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Employer Nominated Sponsorship-HELP

Anyone had problems with this visa. Had disturbing e-mail from case officer on friday who stated they where not happy with the contract that had been offered by Queensland Health. The contract the have sent me is a standard Ozzie one which they have used many times before in ENS visas. Have they tightend things up or changed the rules recently. The only thing I can see is that its a permanent full time contract but does say a probationary period of 6 months, whcih is a bit scary but HR say thats a normal contract for them.
I have left HR and immigration to liaise but very stressed now as where hoping to go mid Nov
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Employer Nominated Sponsorship-HELP

Originally Posted by tillysmum
Anyone had problems with this visa. Had disturbing e-mail from case officer on friday who stated they where not happy with the contract that had been offered by Queensland Health. The contract the have sent me is a standard Ozzie one which they have used many times before in ENS visas. Have they tightend things up or changed the rules recently. The only thing I can see is that its a permanent full time contract but does say a probationary period of 6 months, whcih is a bit scary but HR say thats a normal contract for them.
I have left HR and immigration to liaise but very stressed now as where hoping to go mid Nov
I know some things changed on Oct 1st with regard to the temp employer sponsored visa but I'm not too sure about the ENS visa.

I think your best bet is to ask one of the agents that regurlary post on here. George Lombard, Alan Collett, Tony Coates.

Trish