British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Employer Leetter (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/employer-leetter-722913/)

ksdinokar Jun 29th 2011 5:39 am

Employer Leetter

Please kindly advice me , from whom should i take employer letter ,from HR Department or from the department that i m working ?

Thanks

imblogger Jun 29th 2011 5:58 am

Re: Employer Leetter

From Department you are working in

sonlymewalter Jun 29th 2011 9:57 am

Originally Posted by imblogger (Post 9464045)
From Department you are working in

and signed off by HR as HR is normally responsible for staff.

Siealman Jun 29th 2011 10:02 am

Preferably you should take it from HR as HR mantains all personal records of employees...I took it from HR, signed by my direct manager and head of HR.

tech_ginger Jun 29th 2011 12:57 pm

Employer letter for what?

sonlymewalter Jun 29th 2011 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by tech_ginger (Post 9464746)
Employer letter for what?

Normally to verify your position within a company for a skilled visa.

tech_ginger Jun 30th 2011 2:44 am

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter (Post 9465330)
Normally to verify your position within a company for a skilled visa.

In that case the OP's appointment letter and other promotion letters, salary hike letters, last three month pay slips etc will do, i never submitted any exclusive letter to prove my employment. If it is for skill assessment, it is better to receive it from the corresponding department.

Dorothy Jun 30th 2011 4:04 am

Originally Posted by tech_ginger (Post 9466157)
In that case the OP's appointment letter and other promotion letters, salary hike letters, last three month pay slips etc will do, i never submitted any exclusive letter to prove my employment. If it is for skill assessment, it is better to receive it from the corresponding department.

So you didn't submit a letter to prove your employment. Has your visa been decided yet? No? Well, it just might be that your case officer hasn't requested it yet. :rolleyes:

tech_ginger Jun 30th 2011 7:57 am

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 9466209)
So you didn't submit a letter to prove your employment. Has your visa been decided yet? No? Well, it just might be that your case officer hasn't requested it yet. :rolleyes:

>>it just might be that your case officer hasn't requested it yet
I think that should be the case. I've been asked for medicals, form 80 & PCC.
thank you for awakening:)

tech_ginger Jun 30th 2011 8:00 am

Originally Posted by tech_ginger (Post 9466443)
>>it just might be that your case officer hasn't requested it yet
I think that should be the case. I've been asked for medicals, form 80 & PCC.
thank you for awakening:)

however as i mentioned in my previous post at the time of launching application i provided my Job offer letter, appointment letter, promotion letters, and pay hike letters.