eMedical Referral Letter - Error

Old Aug 27th 2014, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Question eMedical Referral Letter - Error

Hi All,

it's been a long time since i was able to login to this forum.

well i have a question and hope all experienced people out there could help me in solving this.

My brother in law is trying the VISA and he has already been assigned a CO, the CO has requested PCC and Meds, but the worry is when he tries to generate the eMedical Referral Letter by clicking Organise your health examinations on his Immi Account it gives an error message saying that "your request can not be process at this time and try again later"

his dead line of 28 days is running out on next week and now he is unable to get his and his family meds done because the eMedical Referral Letter is mandatory and the HAP ID in order to get the meds done.

he has tried contacting the CO via email but no answer after 3 weeks. since he is living outside Australia there is no direct line where he can contact the CO.

can anybody shed some light on this since the window for him is closing very fast.

Cheers
PB.