Wikiposts

emailing DIMIA about visa timescales

Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold
Default emailing DIMIA about visa timescales

hi all, just thought i would advise anyone who is thinking of emailing the DIMIA about visa timescales to think again. the replies you will get are crap, they will just fob you off with any old reply as they are getting so many emails. of course, when you get a CO you can email them as they know your case but otherwise i wouldn't bother or it will just stress you out.

for a more accurate idea of how long they will take look at the timelines of others on the forum.

good luck everyone

selina xx
Old Jan 17th 2006, 1:58 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: emailing DIMIA about visa timescales

You're right! e-mailing to DIMIA only makes things goes longer!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm..
it is getting really sily now, even the agents can't get a straight answer from them.

What chance have we got lol

hugs Lace xx

Another day another day!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 2:09 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hmmm..
it is getting really sily now, even the agents can't get a straight answer from them.

What chance have we got lol

hugs Lace xx

Another day another day!
You can try to contact your CO with a nice and polite email and if you're lucky you'll have an answer
Old Jan 17th 2006, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
we e-mailed our C.O. with a very polite e-mail she did not reply to us but sent a very strict e-mail to our agents telling us not to do that again and telling our agents not to e-mail for a update on our application as she will deal with it when she can as she a a big case load

Vicki & Billy
Old Jan 17th 2006, 5:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats if you have a CO lol.

Vicki I am telling you, I am in hope that I don't get your CO or I may be sat here for a very very long time.

I hope they get back to you soon only 14 days to Feb love.

hugs Lace xxx