email RRV

Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Location: St Austell, Cornwall to 'Coff's Harbour NSW, then Adelaide - back to Cornwall- back to Oz hopefully
sue5665 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry email RRV

Hi,
Has anyone got an email address for enquirys about RRV ? Is there one?
I've got this one ([email protected]) but it keeps returning, this email came with the info on RRV a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks
Sue
Old Jan 5th 2005, 12:45 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: email RRV

Originally Posted by sue5665
Hi,
Has anyone got an email address for enquirys about RRV ? Is there one?
I've got this one ([email protected]) but it keeps returning, this email came with the info on RRV a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks
Sue
What specifically are you trying to find out?

The answer may be on form 968i:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/968i.pdf

If it isn't then it's unlikely emailing DIMIA will be much help and you may need professional advice.

Jeremy
Old Jan 5th 2005, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Location: St Austell, Cornwall to 'Coff's Harbour NSW, then Adelaide - back to Cornwall- back to Oz hopefully
sue5665 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAJ
What specifically are you trying to find out?

The answer may be on form 968i:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/968i.pdf

If it isn't then it's unlikely emailing DIMIA will be much help and you may need professional advice.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,
What I am trying to find out is my husband RRV runs out in April, we are trying to find out if he can get another one, or has he got to go back to Oz before it runs out.
We moved to Oz in 2003 and stayed for 6 months (he was home sick) but we want another chance, my visa is fine, but like I said his runs out in April and we need to sell the house.

Sue
Old Jan 5th 2005, 11:11 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sue5665
Hi Jeremy,
What I am trying to find out is my husband RRV runs out in April, we are trying to find out if he can get another one, or has he got to go back to Oz before it runs out.
We moved to Oz in 2003 and stayed for 6 months (he was home sick) but we want another chance, my visa is fine, but like I said his runs out in April and we need to sell the house.

Sue

How come your visa is ok and his is not? What kind of visa have you got and how did you get it?

Jeremy