Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Email from Co,When answering Question 23/28 in form 80

Wikiposts

Email from Co,When answering Question 23/28 in form 80

Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:59 am
Just Joined

rmansoor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Email from Co,When answering Question 23/28 in form 80

Today i got the first co's email with following text

""
Some information is missing on your Form 80 provided

Provide full details of all employment since leaving high school. Please ensure that there are no gaps in dates.

If you have been unemployed for any period please write 'Unemployed' and state the dates of unemployment.

This question includes during periods of tertiary study. If you have been studying, and were unemployed during this period, you may write 'Unemployed / Student' in question 23 and state the dates of unemployment.

If you have been employed as part-time or full-time during your study since leaving high school

please provide full employment details including the dates of employment.

""

On Q.23 i only provided my employment details which is started after my graduation so now adding details since leaving high school.

my question is that there is a 1 year gap between tertiary study and my graduation study, so should i only write "Unemployed" ?

Second question On Q.28,I provided my friend contact detail in Australia but does not fill the friends date of birth box but Co asking for dates of birth details.And right now i unable to contact my friend to get his DOB,so what i will do now ?

Thanks,
Rehman
Edit/Delete Message
Old Jun 7th 2011, 8:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Email from Co,When answering Question 23/28 in form 80

Originally Posted by rmansoor
Today i got the first co's email with following text

""
Some information is missing on your Form 80 provided

Provide full details of all employment since leaving high school. Please ensure that there are no gaps in dates.

If you have been unemployed for any period please write 'Unemployed' and state the dates of unemployment.

This question includes during periods of tertiary study. If you have been studying, and were unemployed during this period, you may write 'Unemployed / Student' in question 23 and state the dates of unemployment.

If you have been employed as part-time or full-time during your study since leaving high school

please provide full employment details including the dates of employment.

""

On Q.23 i only provided my employment details which is started after my graduation so now adding details since leaving high school.

my question is that there is a 1 year gap between tertiary study and my graduation study, so should i only write "Unemployed" ?

Second question On Q.28,I provided my friend contact detail in Australia but does not fill the friends date of birth box but Co asking for dates of birth details.And right now i unable to contact my friend to get his DOB,so what i will do now ?

Thanks,
Rehman
Edit/Delete Message
If you were unemployed, write unemployed. If you are unable to contact your friend and get his/her date of birth, put "unable to contact at present, born approx XXXX "
Its not a trick question!
Old Jun 7th 2011, 8:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you were unemployed, write unemployed. If you are unable to contact your friend and get his/her date of birth, put "unable to contact at present, born approx XXXX "
Thanks Pollyana
Old Jun 7th 2011, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Should i sent only the updated pages or sent full form 80 including updated pages ?
Old Jun 7th 2011, 10:19 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rmansoor
Should i sent only the updated pages or sent full form 80 including updated pages ?
What does the CO ask for; Just a couple of questions or the entire form? As Polly said, it's not meant to trick you.