Editable Forms - 47ES & 1221

Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:47 am
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of
Default Editable Forms - 47ES & 1221

Does anyone have editable copies of these PDF forms please?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:56 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Editable Forms - 47ES & 1221

Originally Posted by TJUK
Does anyone have editable copies of these PDF forms please?
Dear TJUK,

Agents purchase the right to use these forms from the Department which has an agreement with Adobe, but unfortunately there are those who say that it's a breach of that agreement to release the forms to third parties so speaking personally I'm not sure I can help - but if some kind soul here has the forms from their own agents then make sure you get the versions after 15 October 2007 with the values statements.

And why do you need a form 1221?

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:51 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

George,

Thank you for your reply, scrum gave me your details last night so I was going to post the question to you. I have looked at 1221, originally my daughter (Over 18) and child were coming over with us..or trying and I think I neede this form for her, but she is now not coming....yet.

So once again thank you. I take your point about the agents, I am applying for a visa thro' the ADF and it was advice from them on which forms to use...So once again thanks for your response and I have noted the dates....So anyone else out there got an editable version of 47ES??

Dave
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

michaelgwq is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TJUK
George,

Thank you for your reply, scrum gave me your details last night so I was going to post the question to you. I have looked at 1221, originally my daughter (Over 18) and child were coming over with us..or trying and I think I neede this form for her, but she is now not coming....yet.

So once again thank you. I take your point about the agents, I am applying for a visa thro' the ADF and it was advice from them on which forms to use...So once again thanks for your response and I have noted the dates....So anyone else out there got an editable version of 47ES??

Dave
Hi, if you pm me your email, I will send you the forms to try.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:03 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

Thank you pm in seconds

Dave