British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Early Morning Phone Call (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/early-morning-phone-call-294963/)

Nicstids Apr 6th 2005 10:39 pm

Early Morning Phone Call

Had a phone call this morning from our agent George Lombard to say WE'VE GOT IT!! Independent Skilled visas were granted yesterday. We applied 22.3.2004 for anybody interested.

A very big thank you to George and also to Jeremy who answered my very first queries back in 2002 (!) and showed us a way of getting a skills assessment for my skills to get the all important extra 5 points.

Finding it very difficult to concentrate at work at the moment!!

bridiej Apr 6th 2005 10:40 pm

Re: Early Morning Phone Call

Excellent, a long time coming but worth it!! :D

badri Apr 6th 2005 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by Nicstids
Had a phone call this morning from our agent George Lombard to say WE'VE GOT IT!! Independent Skilled visas were granted yesterday. We applied 22.3.2004 for anybody interested.

A very big thank you to George and also to Jeremy who answered my very first queries back in 2002 (!) and showed us a way of getting a skills assessment for my skills to get the all important extra 5 points.

WOW Excellent news

Congrats and all the best down under

Badri

fraser Apr 6th 2005 10:46 pm

Congratulations, go and have a few beers at lunch you deserve it

youcanlaugh Apr 6th 2005 10:51 pm

Superb news. Many Congrats.

prem_career Apr 6th 2005 11:12 pm

Congrats !!!

Good luck for the new life.

Best Regards
Prem

* This week there are many "Got It" post, good to see this

swissfabs Apr 6th 2005 11:15 pm

Hey fantastic news! when do i get my phone call!!!

fabie

madsad Apr 6th 2005 11:16 pm

Congratulations:D:D!!

Donna.

fozzie Apr 6th 2005 11:21 pm

Comgratulations! Well Done !

Michelle :)

longreach Apr 6th 2005 11:58 pm

[QUOTE=Nicstids]Had a phone call this morning from our agent George Lombard to say WE'VE GOT IT!! Independent Skilled visas were granted yesterday. We applied 22.3.2004 for anybody interested.

Contrats!!! Have a bevvy or two on me :beer:

Atticus Apr 7th 2005 1:51 am

Hi Nic

Congrats - its been a long time coming but you guys got there in the end. Many many congrats and have a fab weekend.

atticus

scooterpom Apr 7th 2005 4:13 am

Great news, congrats.

Best of luck,
Scooterpom.

tracyd Apr 7th 2005 5:49 am

Well done, Congratulations!!

Tracy

PS Please let me be next!

chr1sarter Apr 7th 2005 5:55 am

Brilliant news. One wait off your shoulders. Hope all goes well with house sale.

68MEVY Apr 7th 2005 6:15 am

congratulations, you deserve it after the amount of time you've waited
Marie

Nicstids Apr 7th 2005 8:00 am

Thank you all very much for your best wishes. Still hasn't really sunk in yet - what will I do now I don't have to rush to look at my emails every morning! Have told my mum who didn't take it too badly - I think she has been in denial about the whole thing up til now....

Can now plan our validation trip in July in earnest!

Gaz&Rach Apr 7th 2005 8:03 am

Congratulations, great news!

Rachel

JayJay 88 Apr 7th 2005 9:55 am

Congratulations. I only found this site today and it is really encouraging to see your dreams become reality - there seem to be so many hurdles to get thru. Well done and good luch

myvkee Apr 7th 2005 7:01 pm

Good on ya mate :-)

miskintao Apr 7th 2005 7:42 pm

Fantastic news!!!
Can't believe your still at work....thought you would have a sudden sicky and run to the pub or just dance in the street.
Well done
Simon

Coco Apr 7th 2005 11:54 pm

CONGRATULATIONS MATE!

Welcome to Aussie Land

All the best

Coco

"Nicstids" <member8445@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:[email protected] m...
    > Had a phone call this morning from our agent George Lombard to say WE'VE
    > GOT IT!! Independent Skilled visas were granted yesterday. We applied
    > 22.3.2004 for anybody interested.
    > A very big thank you to George and also to Jeremy who answered my very
    > first queries back in 2002 (!) and showed us a way of getting a skills
    > assessment for my skills to get the all important extra 5 points.
    > Finding it very difficult to concentrate at work at the moment!!
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Bed Of Roses Apr 8th 2005 6:15 am

Many Many Congratulations another pre July :)

stressed out Apr 8th 2005 7:04 am

Originally Posted by Bed Of Roses
Many Many Congratulations another pre July :)

Well done and enjoy the moment
I,m sure youll have a drink this weekend. Received mine wednesday and havnt been sober since also a march 04 applicant.
Goodluck for your new and exciting future
John/Rose

Achint Apr 9th 2005 3:03 pm

stressed out <member32661@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected] om>...
    > > Many Many Congratulations another pre July :)
    >
    > Well done and enjoy the moment
    > I,m sure youll have a drink this weekend. Received mine wednesday and
    > havnt been sober since also a march 04 applicant.
    > Goodluck for your new and exciting future
    > John/Rose

Heartiest congratulations !!!

cantwait Apr 9th 2005 9:46 pm

Congratulations! well done, you can take it easy now and enjoy, best of luck.

Paula...