EA Assessment b4 IELTS result announcement

Old Feb 17th 2012, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Maham is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EA Assessment b4 IELTS result announcement

Hi,

I m new to this forum as a member but have been going through it to get information on certain issue for immigration and related stuff. i am glad i found a platform with lots of experienced ppl who can help me with my concerns.

i recently decided to apply for GSM 175 visa. i am electronics engineer with over 5 years of experience in telecom industry. i am almost done with the preparation of CDRs but yet to appear in IELTS. the test is going to be on 10th march and result would be announced in another 13 days. now the problem is that i need to lodge my application to DIAC before July 1, since the policies n criteria are going to be changed after that. EA takes 12 weeks for assessment process as their website says. so i need to send my assessment application max by feb 25th to be on the safe side.

could any1 here please tell me that is it ok if i send my application to EA without IELTS result only mentioning them the date of coming IELTS exam that i am appearing in.....i have filled in the address of EA in IELTS reg form so that a copy of TRF would be sent to them too...

i am really concerned about it...the EA booklet doesn't give any info about it..

urgent response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks n regards.
Old Feb 17th 2012, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

joojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to all
Default Re: EA Assessment b4 IELTS result announcement

They will not process your CDR application until they have your IELTS result.