British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   EA Assesment Status (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/ea-assesment-status-755936/)

opfian Apr 23rd 2012 5:20 pm

EA Assesment Status

My documents were delivered to EA for assesment as Telecom Engineer on 26th March 2012 and my credit card was charged on 27th March.

I want to know that is current status of my application. Should I write to EA for status? Please suggest method of approaching EA for inquiring about the current status

ios_ghost Apr 24th 2012 2:56 am

Re: EA Assesment Status

Please dont send any message right now.

You can send blank message to '[email protected]'.au with the subject 'status' it will reply you that currently they are processing document of which date. . . Please match yor date with that and wait.

if you applied sidney accord you will get result within 4weeks.
For CDR you will get outcome within 10 weeks.

For my case i applied in 13 feb Doc received and credit card was charged on 17 feb 2012.
And today i got positive outcome as telecommunication network engineer.I applied for CDR assessment.

So please wait for few more days

Maham Apr 24th 2012 7:52 am

MY CDRs were recieved by EA on 29th March and I got the CID number on 9th april by post. I mentioned visa card number for payment. Now today I got an email from them that runs:

"This is to inform you that we had received notification from our bank advising that they were unable to process this payment through their system.

Our finance section process the payment fee $700.00 on the 19 April 2012 and this was successful."

I don't understand what could possibly be the reason for this? Can any1 help please?

ios_ghost Apr 24th 2012 8:27 am

I also paid my fee through credit card.

But before that i informed bank to keep my card's interational part open.
Did you do the same?

Additionally such transaction is not processed over online.EA send some sort of payment bill and your local bank charge money against that bill.

For my case i faced this situation.

Yu can send email to [email protected] to confirm you whether they are processing yor doc after fee reception or not.

Originally Posted by Maham (Post 10022414)
MY CDRs were recieved by EA on 29th March and I got the CID number on 9th april by post. I mentioned visa card number for payment. Now today I got an email from them that runs:

"This is to inform you that we had received notification from our bank advising that they were unable to process this payment through their system.

Our finance section process the payment fee $700.00 on the 19 April 2012 and this was successful."

I don't understand what could possibly be the reason for this? Can any1 help please?

opfian Apr 24th 2012 1:24 pm

thanks IOS_Ghost

ios_ghost Apr 24th 2012 1:28 pm

Is that ok now? Did your bank confirm you?