EA-Additional Assessment Service

Old Mar 9th 2012, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

Maham is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EA-Additional Assessment Service

Hi,

I am looking for the people who have recently got their skills assessment done by EA, or are in the process of applying for assessment. I hope they can help me in few things.

I have engineering degree with over five years of relevant experience. In order to get my education and experience assessed by EA, Do i need to pay $550 + $150? Extra $150 are for the additional assessment services, and I am not sure if i should go for it or not. Please advise.

Does opting for additional assessment service affect the application turnaround time?

How can i pay EA if i don't have a credit card?

Any helpful and urgent response would be much appreciated.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

roraimap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EA-Additional Assessment Service

Hi,

I did both services and the turnaround time was one month and one week so I dont think it takes too long (I sent it in November 2011)

It is $700, both services included. Not sure about payment. Read the application form, it says the options... but I think you have two ways: credit card or check.