Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

DRIVING INSTRUCTOR AND COMPUTER PROFESSIONAL from Canada

DRIVING INSTRUCTOR AND COMPUTER PROFESSIONAL from Canada

Old May 30th 2020, 5:32 am
Just Joined

astopalkhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DRIVING INSTRUCTOR AND COMPUTER PROFESSIONAL from Canada

HI All
i am posting a new query i am driving instructor in Canada, will it be possible to apply under that category for Australian immigration. and secondly my wife has an IT degree but she doesn't have canadian experience in IT she only worked in Pakistan in the IT sector before 2016. she is 28 and i am 38, what are our chances of getting Australian Immigration.

Thank you
Old May 30th 2020, 9:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DRIVING INSTRUCTOR AND COMPUTER PROFESSIONAL from Canada

Originally Posted by astopalkhan
HI All
i am posting a new query i am driving instructor in Canada, will it be possible to apply under that category for Australian immigration. and secondly my wife has an IT degree but she doesn't have canadian experience in IT she only worked in Pakistan in the IT sector before 2016. she is 28 and i am 38, what are our chances of getting Australian Immigration.

Thank you
Did you look at the link you were given in your previous thread? Canadian Citizen Moving to Australia

Nobody here can tell you what visa you may be eligible for (if any), you need to look at it yourself using the link given and see if you think you may fit the criteria of any visa route. The forum pros can then help you once you've worked out a likely route.

Good luck.