Doubt in ACS Reference Letter

Old Feb 2nd 2015, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

LThomson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Doubt in ACS Reference Letter

Hi All,

I have received the reference letter from my previous employer while working with them. However after getting the letter, I worked for the same employer for 1 more year and then moved to a new organization.

My question is, Do I need to get the reference letter again from my old employer with my roles and responsibilities ?

Please advise. Thanks, LThomson
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

starwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nice
Default Re: Doubt in ACS Reference Letter

Hi Thomas,

According to my Understanding its a Yes, as your previous letter only stated the Details of the Duties you were performing during that time, But according to your comment you have worked another year. So you need to prove you worked on the same firm for that year and the duties you have performed.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

LThomson is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your advise starwin.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

starwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nice

FYI Thomson,

Please Check the new Payment Changes from ACS, Only 8 (Education+Job Role) are assessed for 500 AUD, If you have more thane 8, then Additional 50 AUD each for additional.

Last edited by starwin4u; Feb 2nd 2015 at 10:20 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 10:50 am
Slow & Steady

ekhfaiz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes it'll be very good if you get it. I had contacted the HR of my previous employer along with my ex-Manager.

They issued me a letter after some clarifications as to why I wanted such a letter.