Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Documents Required for Working Holiday Maker Visa

Wikiposts

Documents Required for Working Holiday Maker Visa

Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:15 am
Kulpreet

Default Documents Required for Working Holiday Maker Visa

hi... i am planning of applying for working holiday maker visa from my
home country india.... so if anyone could please tell me what kind of
documents (keeping in mind that i am currently employed) are required,
as the australian high commission website has nothing related to
documents.....
thanx in advance...

kulpreet

Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:57 am

jthonet is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Documents Required for Working Holiday Maker Visa

Originally Posted by Kulpreet
hi... i am planning of applying for working holiday maker visa from my
home country india.... so if anyone could please tell me what kind of
documents (keeping in mind that i am currently employed) are required,
as the australian high commission website has nothing related to
documents.....
thanx in advance...

kulpreet
Sorry I certainly won't be of much help to you, but believe me it's the simplest one to get. When I was in Australia, everybody told about that visa and how easy it was to get it. Australian Government likes young people getting to Australia to do custody jobs for reasonable pay without having to pay for a social contribution for them (pension, sickness, unemployment fees,...). Moreover, these are good tourists, having enough money to spent.
So, don't be anxious, I'm quite confident you'll get it. Perhaps have a look on the site of the DIMIA. Keep well, JJ
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:17 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Documents Required for Working Holiday Maker Visa

Hate to burst your bubble, but Indians aren't eligible for the WHV - are you a citizen of another country, besides India?

Only citizens from the following countries can apply for a Working Holiday Visa: United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, Japan, Republic of Ireland, Republic of Korea, Malta, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People's Republic of China, Finland, the Republic of Cyprus, France, and Italy, Belgium, Estonia and Taiwan.

See http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/visiting_whm.htm for more information.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 2:35 am
Kulpreet

Default Re: Documents Required for Working Holiday Maker Visa

thanx for the bursting the Bubble....... :-)

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:02 am

jthonet is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Documents Required for Working Holiday Maker Visa

Originally Posted by Kulpreet
thanx for the bursting the Bubble....... :-)
Yes, good intervention.

Sorry, I hadn't noticed. I have had the problem when I was there. I'm belgian and 1 year ago the WHV wasn't agreed yet for Belgium.
But now it's alright for me. I know that there many Indians applying for living in Australia under the Skilled Scheme. Not easy but it succeeds for some of them. Perhaps knowing that could at least help you. You could possibly meet some Indian aspirants to migration and ask them some specific questions about system and conditions applied from Indian citizens.

Have a good day.

John