Wikiposts

Documents Certified?

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default Re: Documents Certified?

sorry i did misinform you we did actually have 2 copies of each done it was our agent we sent our original to,got it all mixed up sorry again, just had to recheck, hubby reminded me why we sent original.

kels x
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:11 am
Just Joined

mrs_chrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by findlay_stuart
Hi there,

My Partner and I have gathered most of the forms/info/evidence needed, but i have a question about the verification of documents. We did not use an Agent.

Therefore can this be any doctor or professional person, is there a person/workforce that is recognised as the best when obtaining these verifications? or does it not matter?

Also on a side note, if my girlfriend enters Australia before me (i'm the applicant) is this ok? we have found out that she needs to go back before i can leave the UK. Our visa type is the De-facto Spouse.
Hi

Attached is a list from Australi House of people recognised as being able to certify documents

Cheers!
Attached Files
Old Jul 27th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

The police check should be a certified copy also, you should not send any original documents
Old Jul 28th 2007, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by mrs_chrispy
Hi

Attached is a list from Australi House of people recognised as being able to certify documents

Cheers!
Nice one for posting the list - was just about to do that!
I may be wrong but I seem to remember that the only original they ask for is the Police Check...all others can be certified copies. Only posted it off on Thurs last week so is fairly fresh in my mind.
got about 20 documents certified at local solicitors for £20. Bargain!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 7:32 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

The Pursers - They used to want an original police check but they no longer want ANY originals. They like you to just scan in the PCC (in colour) and email it to them.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all

We used a justice of the peace. Contacted our local court, and they directed us to the right place. Got the impression he didn't do it very often as he was a bit bemused. Chatted to us about Oz as he'd been, signed about 40 things, and most importantly didn't mention paying once!

Not sure about who can sign it. We were given a very specific list from our agents, inc. JP's, solicitors etc. Doctors and others who would usually sign things like your passport photo's weren't on it, but people on here have mentioned plently of times that they have got people with this type of occupation to sign things with no future hassle.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by ws99
The Pursers - They used to want an original police check but they no longer want ANY originals. They like you to just scan in the PCC (in colour) and email it to them.
Well I stand corrected! Maybe it's coz mine is a spouse application to London that I had read they wanted the original? Or maybe I'm just being thick and have misread it!!
Oh well too late to worry about it now, it's gone to Australia House
Old Jul 30th 2007, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by findlay_stuart
Hi there,

My Partner and I have gathered most of the forms/info/evidence needed, but i have a question about the verification of documents. We did not use an Agent.

Therefore can this be any doctor or professional person, is there a person/workforce that is recognised as the best when obtaining these verifications? or does it not matter?

Also on a side note, if my girlfriend enters Australia before me (i'm the applicant) is this ok? we have found out that she needs to go back before i can leave the UK. Our visa type is the De-facto Spouse.
Hi Stuart, This may sound like a strange question, but did we meet you in Turkey by any chance. (At Flares)
Sharon
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sam mick kurt
if she is australian she's entitled to enter the country anyway she's australian !

also if she has had or has an australian passport she can go in if not she can get her resident return visa !

I'M SURE!!!!!
just wondered then, if my husband and i (he is the australian) enter together, and then he leaves to finish things up in the UK is this allowed?
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sormesher
just wondered then, if my husband and i (he is the australian) enter together, and then he leaves to finish things up in the UK is this allowed?
i should add to that that he might still be working his notice with his emplyee, being in the forces he has to serve up to 1 year, i have a possible job offer so wondered what is the best thing to do.