Wikiposts

Documentation check list???

Old May 13th 2009, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documentation check list???

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO
Cheers guys fro sorting that out,ill just sit n wait

Oh while the clever folks are here, that does include Bshorts
Once a CO picks it up,is it then they will tell us to go for the medicals?(i have already printed forms off ready to take)

cheers jase
They will ask for meds and PCCs once all or the majority of the requirements are met. If I was you though I would consider frontloading both as you are going for state sponsorship, although it depends when you hope to arrive in Oz (as normally you have to validate within 12 months of date of meds/pccs).
Old May 13th 2009, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

We are going to hopefully go at end of year!
When yuo say front loading,you mean get the meds done now and then when they ask for them,we have them ready?

If so i dont think we mind waiting till they ask for them and not jump the gun!

Your input is always welcome
thanks jase
Old May 13th 2009, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to hopefully go at end of year!
When yuo say front loading,you mean get the meds done now and then when they ask for them,we have them ready?

If so i dont think we mind waiting till they ask for them and not jump the gun!

Your input is always welcome
thanks jase
Yep exactly that. The problem with waiting is the time delay it causes which could be up to 2 months (you have to book them, wait for blood results, post to Oz, process, MOC maybe etc). I think if you plan to be there by the end of the year, no reason not to do them now.
Old May 13th 2009, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Im sure your right,but i would feel it better suited that they tell me and say go do them.

I felt naughty putting us down for a 175 visa and also trying to gain a state sponsor before our eilts test comes through!!(gonna do eilts test anyway)
Old May 13th 2009, 6:04 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure your right,but i would feel it better suited that they tell me and say go do them.

I felt naughty putting us down for a 175 visa and also trying to gain a state sponsor before our eilts test comes through!!(gonna do eilts test anyway)
IELTS!!!! I-E-L-T-S lol
Old May 13th 2009, 6:05 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
IELTS!!!! I-E-L-T-S lol
Spot the teacher....sozzy lol
Old May 13th 2009, 6:06 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Spot the teacher....sozzy lol
International
English
Language
Testing
System

Old May 13th 2009, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Good job the wife is taking the test lmao

Every time i come to write "the word" i stutter with "I" before "E"?

Cheers for pointing it out though teach
Old May 13th 2009, 6:13 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Good job the wife is taking the test lmao

Every time i come to write "the word" i stutter with "I" before "E"?

Cheers for pointing it out though teach
Make sure u get that lady a study guide, not so much that u can study for the exam, but it's familiarising urself with the actual expectations of the day and how the exam is administered! Did I tell u I found the Peter May one good? Hunt for him on amazon, if you've any trouble, let me know
Old May 13th 2009, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Some kind chap emailed me some dummy papers and excatly what they want!
If she fails im gonna whip her booty big styleeee
Old May 13th 2009, 6:17 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Some kind chap emailed me some dummy papers and excatly what they want!
If she fails im gonna whip her booty big styleeee
tee hee, well if she studies she'll be fine....she needs 7 in each section, minimum....to gain the 10 points she needs/wants....
Old May 22nd 2009, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point

I have lodged my online application already and uploaded some of the documents. I need to know how to upload the other documents that were not available when I lodged my application. Please help me on this. I need to upload my 2X2 passport picture and my birth certificate. Do I need to wait if someone ask for it? Or there's a link where to upload documents that are listed required from the documentation list? PLEASE HELP. Thanks
Old May 22nd 2009, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Depending on which visa, the link below should take you to the right place

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/attach-doc.htm
Old May 22nd 2009, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for this information. I already read this prior to attaching documents. What I wanted to know is how to upload my other documents, i.e, birth certificate, 2X2 picture and other certificates from the main website. I have been provided TRN and I can access the documentation list of my application but there's no link somewhere from the documentation list. Do I just email it with my TRN number? If so, where to email them. Or I should wait for someone to contact me and instruct me to provide those required documents? Please help. Thanks
Old May 22nd 2009, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Sorry Bermudashorts. I guess I am not paying attention enough to the site. I just saw the link on where to attach my documents on the site you provided me. I really appreciate your help. I am applying for 175. I just lodged my application a while ago but forgot to upload my other documents.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.