Document Certification..

Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

scor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Document Certification..

Hi, quick question..

I NEED to get my visa application sent off on monday as my flight is on June 11th. All I need now is to get some photos and photocopies certified. I've called round all the local solicitors and none of them will do it for under 75 quid.. is this normal? Seems expensive for 5 minutes of signing documents...

Where did you guys get yours signed?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

swallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to all
Default Re: Document Certification..

Originally Posted by scor
Hi, quick question..

I NEED to get my visa application sent off on monday as my flight is on June 11th. All I need now is to get some photos and photocopies certified. I've called round all the local solicitors and none of them will do it for under 75 quid.. is this normal? Seems expensive for 5 minutes of signing documents...

Where did you guys get yours signed?
Hi,

We had the same thing, in the end I rang them all back saying this was far too dear one even quoted £95!!, Made an appointment with our local Churchers Solicitors and they said to come straight down to them (2min drive) and he would do it straight away, And the bonus was he only charged us £15!!! OMG even I was amazed at how cheap it was, He did say that its all a con and that 2 mins work doesnt warrent ripping people off, He was a VERY nice man!!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

scor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Document Certification..

Originally Posted by swallowbride
Hi,

We had the same thing, in the end I rang them all back saying this was far too dear one even quoted £95!!, Made an appointment with our local Churchers Solicitors and they said to come straight down to them (2min drive) and he would do it straight away, And the bonus was he only charged us £15!!! OMG even I was amazed at how cheap it was, He did say that its all a con and that 2 mins work doesnt warrent ripping people off, He was a VERY nice man!!!

Thanks for the info. I've just had them done actually.. found a solicitor that would do it for £1 per sheet.. so £10 all together, which was very reasonable!