doctors

Old Jun 7th 2002, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default doctors

whats the avarage wait time for a doctor to do the medicals,
i nearly waited till july for the xrays but decided to check at a diffrent hospital than our local one and got in next day.
so dont want to phone round lots of docs if there is a rough guide about shaun and lor
Old Jun 8th 2002, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

dooda0407 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: doctors

Where are you located at? I am in KY-US and I hade all of my exams in a couple of hours. I had the Xray part of it finished that day and had to wait a couple days to a week for the rest to get the blood work back. Hope that helps.
Old Jun 8th 2002, 2:02 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

When checking the medical list for doctors in the UK we started with nearest and phoned round working outwards, we managed on third doctor to get appointment for next week including x rays. We were in Reading ending up in Slough getting stuff done. Out here on 457 but PR medicals use the same list. Were are you?
Old Jun 9th 2002, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

hi sandrs cheers for your reply,
we are in southampton so even a trip to slough would be a nice day out. ill get on the phone first thing monday morning, and see what i can find down here.
shaun and lor