Wikiposts

Docs sent medical to wrong place!

Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

findlay_stuart is on a distinguished road
Default Docs sent medical to wrong place!

I have the most unreliable doctor, not only did he not do my blood test first time round (telling me i didnt need it on a de-facto spouse visa) but now he's went and sent them to australia:curse: I'm soo mad its not funny.

Can you travel to Australia whilst your waiting on an application to be confirmed? or is it best not to?

Also do you think this will effect my application? Am i within my rights to demand that the doctor does a new set?

I'm so lost right now.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of
Default Re: Docs sent medical to wrong place!

I thought your Meds where supposed to go to Australia ?

Where else did he say they would go.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by philnorris
I thought your Meds where supposed to go to Australia ?

Where else did he say they would go.
A friend of mine has applied for a spouse visa for her husband and his meds are going to London. Don't ask me why I haven't a clue as mine have gone to LCU.

It could be that the way forward is different for spouse / partner visas.

Trish
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by scrum
A friend of mine has applied for a spouse visa for her husband and his meds are going to London. Don't ask me why I haven't a clue as mine have gone to LCU.

It could be that the way forward is different for spouse / partner visas.

Trish
Spouse visas including the meds bit are done in London. Unless, that is, you're unlucky like me and have to have them referred to the panel docs in Oz for a decision, which could explain why I still haven't got my visa even though I applied early July!!! (Spouse ones are sometimes really quick, not in my case though :curse. Any medical problems/irregularities need to be referred apparently.
My OH only has 45 days till his UK visa expires Am getting a bit scared now!!!

Hope your doc finds your meds...it is apparently advisable to remind them that spouse ones go to London when you go for the exam.
Wishing you luck with it
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

findlay_stuart is on a distinguished road

thing is the case officer has pretty much told me the visa is ready, he just needs the meds, its like dangling a carrot in front of you , you just cant reach.

The letter even stated LONDON! i'm going to bite the bullet and get them done again, i'd rather pay the fee again than wait another 6/7 weeks to sort this mess out.

Hopefully my doctor has taken copies of the tests for his file, but knowing him he probably wont even remember who i am....
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by findlay_stuart
thing is the case officer has pretty much told me the visa is ready, he just needs the meds, its like dangling a carrot in front of you , you just cant reach.

The letter even stated LONDON! i'm going to bite the bullet and get them done again, i'd rather pay the fee again than wait another 6/7 weeks to sort this mess out.

Hopefully my doctor has taken copies of the tests for his file, but knowing him he probably wont even remember who i am....
Worth asking the Docs if they can do it again for you at a special rate (er, like free!), seeing as it's their blunder? I would - in a nice way, as it is a lot of money and is bound to have caused you lots of unnecesary stress
Good luck, I hope you get it sorted quickly and cheaply and get your visa very soon!