Do TRA acknowledge receipt ?

Old Oct 13th 2004, 10:31 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Do TRA acknowledge receipt ?

Do TRA send an acknowledge receipt of your skills assessment to your agent?
Old Oct 13th 2004, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do TRA acknowledge receipt ?

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Hi Rob

They did with mine.

Graham
Old Oct 13th 2004, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

simbacat is an unknown quantity at this point

They didn't with us so after about 10 weeks we send them an e-mail to see if they received our application.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 11:43 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rob,

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Oct 13th 2004, 11:50 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Thanks George.

Its just a little nerving when someone writes a post on the forum to say that TRA did not receive there documents and that they enquired three months down the line

Rob

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Rob,

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Hi Rob,

I'd recommend sending your documents by DHL. You can watch progress online to see when package is delivered and who at TRA has signed for receipt of them. Are you ready to send your application off?

Best of luck
CK
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:27 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Thumbs up Re: Do TRA acknowledge receipt ?

Hi CK

Documents being collected this afternoon by DHL

Regards

Rob

Originally Posted by CK2B
Hi Rob,

I'd recommend sending your documents by DHL. You can watch progress online to see when package is delivered and who at TRA has signed for receipt of them. Are you ready to send your application off?

Best of luck
CK
Old Oct 13th 2004, 2:14 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

We didnt get an acknowledgement (see postng under Missing Docs)
Old Oct 14th 2004, 2:58 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Do TRA acknowledge receipt ?

We did - about 4 or 5 days after we sent it.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

Hi Rob

TRA have not acknowledged receipt of our application.

You have just put a thought into my head now. Think I'll email my agent in Australia, to find out if he got an acknowledgement. Hate to think the docs have been lost somewhere and I know nothing about it.

Cheers

Jan
Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:14 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Smile Re: Do TRA acknowledge receipt ?

Hi Jan,

Am hoping that my agent Glenn Newton will get acknowledgement from TRA once he has submitted the documents.

Rob

Originally Posted by KenJan333
Hi Rob

TRA have not acknowledged receipt of our application.

You have just put a thought into my head now. Think I'll email my agent in Australia, to find out if he got an acknowledgement. Hate to think the docs have been lost somewhere and I know nothing about it.

Cheers

Jan
Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

shillo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes they did, but direct to me...(no agent).....with a request for more money!!...

And again when we sent off their requested extra amount.

Apparently to cover handling charges of the money their end, although we sent it electronically IN AU DOLLARS!!

Regards

Shillo
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Do TRA acknowledge receipt ?

Yes trade do send acknowledgement.We posted our trades off with the Royal Mail on 30th september and today got an acknowledgement back.(15 Days)
Trades are saying it will take 3 months from the date of the letter which they have dated 11th october and this is priority.They are saying that they are currently processing several hundred applications.
Hope this helps.
Donna.S.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:20 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

After reading on here about acknowledgments i rang our agent to find out if they had received one for us, they had but had forgotten to send it to us!! they've since sent us a copy which is good cos it states that "this letter acknowledes receipt of your application and fee" and also gives you a TRA ref no. to quote in any correspondence regarding your case. Although it also states "it is essential that you do not contact this office concerning the progress of your case as this will only delay the assessment of your application." ??? eh

Kay
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:32 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by STUBBS
Yes trade do send acknowledgement.We posted our trades off with the Royal Mail on 30th september and today got an acknowledgement back.(15 Days)
Trades are saying it will take 3 months from the date of the letter which they have dated 11th october and this is priority.They are saying that they are currently processing several hundred applications.
Hope this helps.
Donna.S.
They dont always send them - we never got one!!!

Rob, I would suggest if you dont here after three/four weeks get Glenn to email and ask if they've got it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.