Do I qualify to get visitor visa ??

Old Apr 9th 2012, 10:51 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Issues about Australia visitor visa

Originally Posted by hmooda911
Hello,

I am now in NZ and I have a work visa but my work depend on seasonal period so from June-Sept there will be an off period. I am thinking to visit Austrial by visitor visa, so I have a questions.

1) Regarding the financial requirement, what's the amount should I have
for visiting three months.

2) Is the health insurance required or it's option ?

3) In case i find a job three so, may I get a work visa ??
The Target from this plan is trying to find a job and live there ...!
I think this is the real issue...

* Please provide with any valuable INFO

Cheers,
Hmood
Thank for your reply but what about the financial requirement ??
the amount required to satisfy them ???
and what do you think regard getting work visa ? it's possible ??
and what do you mean by "if the company and you meet the criteria for a visa" ??
Spider sense is continuing to tingle...

Cheers,
hmood
thank you for your reply but i find at http://www.nationalvisas.com.au/visi...quirements.htm

You must meet the following requirements to be able to apply the Visitor Visa:

Have sufficient funds to cover the trip;
Have an “incentive to return”;
Meet character requirements;
Meet health requirements.

so what about "Have sufficient funds to cover the trip;" ???

please help me thx you

If you want definitive immigration information, get it from http://www.immi.gov.au

Hello everybody,

As I wrote above I have an off period in my work from (June-Nov).
My new Questions:-

1) In what circumstances I can be granted six month visitor visa ?
In other words, how can I convince the Case Officer to give me six month?

2) Should I book the ticket before sending My application to the Embassy ? That would be ridiculously daft. You shouldn't book anything until you have the visa.

3) What the case officer will request regarding the accommodation ?

Cheers
hmooda
Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Why would you go to the expense of air tickets and six months hotel accommodation without knowing if you'll even get a visa? That would, in my opinion, to be more than daft.

You need to work out for yourself how much your tickets, accommodation, food, entertainment, travelling etc will cost and then be able to prove to DIAC that you have that amount of money easily available. I've already said this, I have no idea why I'm bothering again. You will also be required to show proof of why you would not be intending to stay on in Aus illegally - ie proof of on going life in NZ.
I agree with Moneypenny.

Originally Posted by Zambia
OP my gut tells me you are trying to seek advice on how to fool or make immigration believe something that is not true.

Sorry I cant help you on that.
Yep, I'd be inclined to agree with that.

OP, if you are wanting to work in Australia, have a look at skilled migration. Tourist visas aren't for trying to get a job.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 10:27 am
Just Joined

hmooda911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down requirement of visitor visa

Hello everybody,

Presently I am working in NZ as a Slaughter man...but this job is depend on seasonal so there is an off period from June-Nov is , and I am working with them without an job offer. I am thinking after the off period to go to Austrial by visitor visa.

The problem is my current work visa in NZ is near to finish (29 of June) and as I said above there is no job offer, which mean that the current work visa will be just on my passport...On the anther hand I can get a confirmation letter from my company certify that i am working and there is an off period.

So, If i want to apply for a visitor visa, will I have any problem ?
because I want to visit Austrial from (June-Aug) and in that period, i will not have a valid work visa regarding to reenter NZ again, so I will just depend on the confirmation letter ....! What do you think ??

Please help me in that ...
cheers
Old Apr 15th 2012, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: requirement of visitor visa

Are you asking if Aussie immigration will believe you are actually holidaying not looking for work?
Old Apr 15th 2012, 10:47 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody,

Presently I am working in NZ as a Slaughter man...but this job is depend on seasonal so there is an off period from June-Nov is , and I am working with them without an job offer. I am thinking after the off period to go to Austrial by visitor visa.

The problem is my current work visa in NZ is near to finish (29 of June) and as I said above there is no job offer, which mean that the current work visa will be just on my passport...On the anther hand I can get a confirmation letter from my company certify that i am working and there is an off period.

So, If i want to apply for a visitor visa, will I have any problem ?
because I want to visit Austrial from (June-Aug) and in that period, i will not have a valid work visa regarding to reenter NZ again, so I will just depend on the confirmation letter ....! What do you think ??

Please help me in that ...
cheers
If you want to visit Australia then apply for a visa. Easy peasy. Stop complicating things with all this work permits and letters and other crap. Just apply for the visitor's visa and get it over with.

Oh, and you still face the risk of immigration turning you around at the border if they don't believe you are a genuine visitor. Doesn't matter whether you have a visitor's visa or not, you still run the risk of being turned around if you are not a genuine tourist (coming here with the intention of staying).
Old Apr 15th 2012, 12:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I've merged it with the last thread you started on the subject. Nothing has changed since then.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

If your NZ work visa expires on 29 June, what are your plans for after that as you wouldn't be able to get back into NZ. I'm sure Aussie immigration wil be interested in your answer too if you are coming over here as a 'tourist' x
Old Apr 17th 2012, 10:47 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I've merged it with the last thread you started on the subject. Nothing has changed since then.
I disagree my flippancy has increased 3 fold on the issue
Old May 10th 2012, 7:52 am
Just Joined

Question Do I qualify to get visitor visa ??

Hello there,

please let me know if I qualify to get visitor visa for Austrial.

Presently I am in New Zealand, and I am now working in a job that depend on seasonal, so I will have an off period (leave holiday) form (June-Nov), at the same time I have been granted a job offer for the next season that begin in Nov, and I could get a confirmation letter state that I work and I have a leave holiday with my salary.

But through this period (June-Nov) I will not have a NZ work visa, because of the current visa will expire soon. So I am planing to be in Austrial and before of the beginning of Nov, I will apply for NZ work visa.

I can send my job offer and employment agreement. Also, my friend in Sydney will send to me an invitation letter and he could help me with a accommodation by staying with him.

Plz let m know ....! if I qualify to get visitor visa for Austrial.??? and also I have looked at the chick list for visitor visa... but all of my worries to get a rejection as I will not have a NZ work visa through off period..so my CO don't satisfy in my case.

Kind Regards,
hmooda

Last edited by hmooda911; May 10th 2012 at 8:10 am.
Old May 10th 2012, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I qualify to get visitor visa ??

There is nobody on BE who can predict whether you isitor visa application will be successful. You will have to try and see what happens, no point you or anyone else speculating.
Old May 10th 2012, 8:07 am
Just Joined

thank you...

Do you agree with me to send an email to the Austrial embassy in NZ to ask them about my case and see their respond ? Honestly, what's your opinion (expectation) from your experience ??
I think my job offer is like an incentive to come bake to NZ !!

Last edited by hmooda911; May 10th 2012 at 8:15 am.
Old May 10th 2012, 8:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged
Old May 10th 2012, 8:22 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

thank you...

Do you agree with me to send an email to the Austrial embassy in NZ to ask them about my case and see their respond ? Honestly, what's your opinion (expectation) from your experience ??
I think my job offer is like an incentive to come bake to NZ !!
AUSTRALIA

Look, you have started 3 threads now asking the same question. The answers don't change just because you wait a week or 2 before asking again.
Old May 10th 2012, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, and you obviously missed the incorrect spelling of the country you are so keen to visit in the other thread. Be very careful, austria is spelt very simular, you could end up with a visa to a totally different country if you don't improve your spelling.
Old May 10th 2012, 11:13 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zambia
OP my gut tells me you are trying to seek advice on how to fool or make immigration believe something that is not true.

Sorry I cant help you on that.
Hello there,

please let me know if I qualify to get visitor visa for Austrial.

Presently I am in New Zealand, and I am now working in a job that depend on seasonal, so I will have an off period (leave holiday) form (June-Nov), at the same time I have been granted a job offer for the next season that begin in Nov, and I could get a confirmation letter state that I work and I have a leave holiday with my salary.

But through this period (June-Nov) I will not have a NZ work visa, because of the current visa will expire soon. So I am planing to be in Austrial and before of the beginning of Nov, I will apply for NZ work visa.

I can send my job offer and employment agreement. Also, my friend in Sydney will send to me an invitation letter and he could help me with a accommodation by staying with him.

Plz let m know ....! if I qualify to get visitor visa for Austrial.??? and also I have looked at the chick list for visitor visa... but all of my worries to get a rejection as I will not have a NZ work visa through off period..so my CO don't satisfy in my case.

Kind Regards,
hmooda
Oh, for goodness sake! You have been told multiple times, in multiple threads that you've created (I assume you think we have the memory span of a goldfish & won't remember that you've already created this thread before). You also seem to be trying to find out about tourist visas in New Zealand too.

I think Zambia's impression of the situation is spot on - you seem to be trying to find out how to fool immigration, as we can see in this thread.

If you want to apply, apply. You've been given information, stop trying to ask until you get an answer you like.
Old May 10th 2012, 3:33 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

"Its Kidney Stones"

"Can I get a second opinion "

"Sure Its kidney Stones"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.