Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Divorce decree attestation for 175/176 app?

Divorce decree attestation for 175/176 app?

Old Sep 23rd 2010, 12:45 pm
chapkenv

chapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nice
Question Divorce decree attestation for 175/176 app?

Dear Forum Members,

I needed to submit my "divorce decree" as a portion of the civic documentation ( like birth certificate ) needed in support of my PR applcn?. The latter is an original, but the decree is a copy obtained from the court.

Also, the latter is a one-page document that I can scan and attach a colored version of for my on-line application. However, the decree copy is all of five pages , is it okay if I attested the first and last pages via a "notary public" and scanned only these two for upload? or do I need to att/scn all 5 ?

Please advise, thanking you'all in advance...