Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Diploma Equivalent course... Anyone else chosen a course for Visa acceptance??

Diploma Equivalent course... Anyone else chosen a course for Visa acceptance??

Old Oct 11th 2007, 11:50 am
Just Joined

Simc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Diploma Equivalent course... Anyone else chosen a course for Visa acceptance??

Hi

I am currently qualified to NVQ level 3 which I believe is no good, my job is on the SOL list but the qualification is not high enough! I am trying to research a course which I will be able to do via distance learning so that I can get an approved assessment with Vetassess. Just loooking for the quickest and cheapest options really!

Has anyone else been in this position??
Old Oct 11th 2007, 11:57 am
Just Joined

pom123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Diploma Equivalent course... Anyone else chosen a course for Visa acceptance??

hi Simc

I did an NVQ level 4 in Management and that was enough to pass the assessment.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

Simc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Diploma Equivalent course... Anyone else chosen a course for Visa acceptance??

Originally Posted by pom123 View Post
hi Simc

I did an NVQ level 4 in Management and that was enough to pass the assessment.
Thanks for that help I will check it out, can I possibly ask who you did the course through?

Thanks
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:02 pm
Banned

lark_lrk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simc View Post
Thanks for that help I will check it out, can I possibly ask who you did the course through?

Thanks

Hey.. dont you need to have the year's experience after the qualification?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

pom123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I did it through the chartered managment institute.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Em76 will become famous soon enoughEm76 will become famous soon enough

My sister (amy79) is currently doing an open uni course to get her the necessary qualification. Sure she won't mind if you PM her to pick her brains
Old Oct 12th 2007, 1:52 pm
Lifestyle Development

balkanghost is a jewel in the roughbalkanghost is a jewel in the roughbalkanghost is a jewel in the roughbalkanghost is a jewel in the rough

You can do, we shall have new website up after weekend including online/off campus study from Oz to bridge your exisiting qualifications and or study for new qualification. http://www.aiec.biz Get in contact re. what you need, and we do not charge